Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

Foreclosure in Miami Gardens : Real Estate Advice

  • All138
  • Local Info4
  • Home Buying43
  • Home Selling0
  • Market Conditions6

Activity 18
Wed Aug 5, 2015
Danny answered:
I am damn sure you can get a good deal with
Visit them here:
0 votes 3 answers Share Flag
Thu Jul 17, 2014
Good afternoon Willie, can you please provide me with the property address to be able to give you the information you are looking for? You can call me at my direct line 786-370-4122 or e-mail me at

Me puede dar la direccion de la propiedad para poder proveerle la informacion que necesita? Puede llamarme al 786-370-4122 o enviarme un e-mail a


Teresita Barreiro.
... more
0 votes 3 answers Share Flag
Thu May 8, 2014
Irina Karan answered:
Have you been receiving letters where your landlord's name is on the cover and they look official?
Best to go to site -
Lis Pendens means foreclosure papers were filed.
If you see your landlord/house there - that means there is a foreclosure.
In that case, consult a legal services/attorney as to your rights and obligations as a tenant.

Hope this helps,

Irina Karan
Beachfront Realty, Inc.
... more
0 votes 5 answers Share Flag
Wed May 7, 2014
Mangquell Castorena answered:
Hello Ricardo Russell,
What's the complete address for the property. I work from a office in Miami Gardens. NW 183st and 7th Ave. Very familiar with the area.
0 votes 2 answers Share Flag
Mon Aug 12, 2013
Monika Kattana LLC answered:
If you purchase the property cash you have no problems. If you want to finance the property with code violations, a Conventional loan may allows you to purchase and have some money in escrow for after the closing. May give you 30 days for convert the property back to original use.
FHA loan will not allows you to purchase a property unless the code violation is eliminated before closing. In this case the buyer would have to put the money up front before closing to do the work on the house.
... more
0 votes 14 answers Share Flag
Fri Feb 15, 2013
Ron Thomas answered:
Mon Oct 8, 2012
Ann Ryan answered:
Muhammed, you need to talk to a lawyer. HOA's can and do foreclose on properties that have failed to pay back maintenance. If you can, it would be better to come to an agreement with the HOA on a payment plan. Or else do a short (or regular) sale of the property. ... more
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Thu Mar 10, 2011
Dianne Hicks answered:
It is legal for it to become a rent to own but extremely highly unlikely.... The banks want it off their backs and I have yet to hear of one making this kind of arrangement. I would suggest focusing on privately owned homes where sellers need to move and are perhaps a little underwater. That is the time when they become more willing to do a rent to own. Good Luck!!!

Kindest Regards,
Dianne Hicks
HomeSmart Real Estate
... more
0 votes 6 answers Share Flag
Sat Feb 26, 2011
Michael Emery answered:
Okay, this question is two years old.
0 votes 4 answers Share Flag
Sat Feb 26, 2011
Dallas Texas answered:
Case number? Are you talking about MLS # ?

Lynn911 Dallas Realtor & Consultant, Loan Officer, Credit Repair Advisor
The Michael Group - Dallas Business Journal Top Ranked Realtors
... more
0 votes 4 answers Share Flag
Fri Feb 25, 2011
Luis E. Lozada answered:
You are a tenant has any liability for the loan, called the owner and tell him you will do with the property,
0 votes 2 answers Share Flag
Sat Sep 25, 2010
Jo Ann Gil answered:
Hi Sylvia,

Julio A. Roodriguez
6177 Miami Lakes Dr. East
Miami Lakes, Fl 33014
Please let him know I sent you! Good Luck!
0 votes 2 answers Share Flag
Thu Jan 15, 2009
Vicky Chrisner answered:
Yes.... if you don't pay then the interest continues to escalate, and there are late fees, etc. The balance keeps going UP.
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Thu Jan 15, 2009
Jahnniki Snell asked:
Thu Jan 15, 2009
Voices Member answered:
Is this the property...

When you view the tax info (left side/show me) you will see the mortgage company that paid the taxes..Hopefully a PRO from Florida or your local area can help explain how to proceed or your options as I do not know the legal side of things in Florida.

Instead of posting new questions, try starting a discussion here where it will be easier for those who can help to find you and you can explain everything in one location. If I run into any Florida Pro's I'll ask if they can help you..

Good luck, Dunes
... more
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Thu Jan 15, 2009
Rosie Morot-Gaudry answered:
Hello Jahnniki,
I can't see the house you are interrested, there is no link, you can e mail me @ and i 'll be happy to get you more informations on this or any other property.
Best regards,
... more
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Search Advice