Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

33169 : Real Estate Advice

  • All17
  • Local Info6
  • Home Buying6
  • Home Selling0
  • Market Conditions0

Activity 11
Fri Nov 3, 2017
Diane Christner answered:
You should be asking these questions to a qualified FL lawyer that specializes in foreclosures as any answers would require both more information on your part and the credentials to give legal advice. Many lawyers will do an initial consultation appointment for a reasonable fee. ... more
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Wed Jan 4, 2017
patriciaLowekraemer answered:
Miami is a good start but I agree, there are many other areas where you can buy and get more steady returns, . I suggest you look at broward area too, is only 30 minutes from Miami, and is the second destination for many families looking to expand, they rent homes or condos with combine incomes, and are more steady tenants (in general) ... more
0 votes 4 answers Share Flag
Wed Jul 23, 2014
robertbruce787 answered:
I agree with the other professionals here...the absolute first step is to talk with a knowledgeable and experienced loan agent or mortgage broker.
0 votes 11 answers Share Flag
Mon Jul 21, 2014
Stephanie Leon answered:
If you contact a local agent they can perform a search for you.

Other wise you can try just asking landlords if they would consider to rent to own.

If you like feel free to contact me and I can put you in contact with a team member able to assist you.
... more
0 votes 2 answers Share Flag
Sat Dec 22, 2012
Kurt Zoeller answered:
Ouch. This is not the way to do it.
I presume your looking for a home rental. O.K.
Size of home - i.e. bedrooms, baths?
Rental price range?
Type of residence - i.e. single family, condo, townhouse?
Now, with this information you send an e-mail to and I will do the searching for
you and send you brochures of what I have found. Whatever you like - let me know - and I will
make appointment to see. Now, isn't that easier?

Kurt Zoeller
Beachfront Realty
... more
0 votes 4 answers Share Flag
Wed Sep 12, 2012
Nereida Figueroa answered:
No too much information to help and advise due to the address and Certificate of Use is need to see folio, them check at planning and zoning.
0 votes 3 answers Share Flag
Tue Mar 30, 2010
Mario Chirino P.A. answered:
Fri Mar 19, 2010
Mott Marvin Kornicki answered:

Ethnicity is not a subject real estate professionals are supposed to get involved in. It is against the law to make representations about race, color, creed, national origin, etc. You can get that type of information at a demegraphic site such as city-data. here is the link for 33169

Here is another from trulia...

≈≈≈ Mott Marvin Kornicki, REALTOR® ≈≈≈
Aventura | Bal Harbour | Sunny Isles Beach
≈≈≈ "★”This is the House “★" ≈≈≈
... more
0 votes 3 answers Share Flag
Mon Jan 26, 2009
Joanna Morris answered:
There are a group of Attorneys trying to assist homeowners the program is called FLASH Florida Attorneys saving homes. The number to call is toll-free hot line (866-607-2187). Good luck. ... more
0 votes 3 answers Share Flag
Wed Mar 19, 2008
Bettina Robson answered:
Hi Charlene, Good question. It shows you are thinking with a business head. PA means Professional Association and means that you have filed for Sub S Corporation status. I am not an attorney or CPA. When I became a PA I did so on the advice of my CPA.That advice was that if you are making over $50,000 annually you should consider this status. There is a tax benefit. Everyone's situation is different. So I advise you check with an accountant. If you are short on cash, H&R Block is pretty reasonable to start out. Check with your broker on who they use. Every agent needs a good tax advisor. By the way. Are you working yet? I am looking for an agent. Click on my info and send me an email. ... more
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Fri Mar 14, 2008
Pamela Mayers answered:
Your accountant should tell you. You can set it up many ways. The PA is done at a low cost and it will help you write off expenses. Do it now before you get busy.
0 votes 2 answers Share Flag
Search Advice