Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

33145 : Real Estate Advice

  • All13
  • Local Info0
  • Home Buying5
  • Home Selling1
  • Market Conditions0

Activity 10
Wed Dec 21, 2016
albert Espinosa asked:
with cc I'm getting charges on my credit card I have nothing listed nor featured I need my accout credited it was used once if not I have to dispute with cc
0 votes 0 Answers Share Flag
Sun Jul 17, 2016
Xavier asked:
Have a good day, I am looking for renting a house, townhouse or apartment ground floor, for my wife and kids, looking for 2/1, 2/2, 3/1, 3/2 into the zip codes 33145, 33180, 33020 short…
0 votes 0 Answers Share Flag
Fri Jun 26, 2015
Nick 2008 answered:
It's a lot easier to just use a title company, especially when it's a higher-end property that requires a major investment and you have money to spare.

If you want to find out yourself, you can get an online report within few minutes on website such as

You can download a title report that has mortgage record, ownership history, delinquent taxes even liens and foreclosure information but you have to call the assessor office to verify the information yourself.
... more
2 votes 3 answers Share Flag
Fri Apr 24, 2015
Elliott Sterling answered:
Please visit http://www.VaFha.Net The site list only Fha and Va approved homes! So whether you are looking for condos, houses, multi-family or townhouses they are listed there. You will be able to find what you looking for fairly easily and quickly. Let us know how your search went.

... more
0 votes 8 answers Share Flag
Sun Apr 19, 2015
Lisa Foster answered:
Rental scams are becoming more prevalent, working with a property management company or a Realtor is your best bet.
0 votes 2 answers Share Flag
Tue Apr 7, 2015
Jorge Nunez answered:
Tue Nov 23, 2010
Alma Kee answered:
Hi Belkys,

Is the house you "lost in a divorce" still in your name? Has it been out of your name for at least 3 years?

If it hasn't been at least 3 years since the house was transferred out of your name, you may not be considered a first time homebuyer in Florida. Contact one of the realtors below that has a contact for a knowledgeable lender in the Miami area.

Good luck!
... more
0 votes 8 answers Share Flag
Mon Oct 18, 2010
Brian Halstead answered:
Mott is right on the money the most relible information on rental history on any property or a certain area in South East Florida can be found on the Multiple Listing Service, of course you cant just jump on any site that offers MLS property search and find this infor, you need a capable agent that has authorize access as a paid user and who actually know how to locate the information you seek. If you still will like any help with this feel free to contact me at 786-303-1046

Brian Halstead
Real estate broker
Halstead Homes realty
... more
0 votes 4 answers Share Flag
Tue Aug 18, 2009
Russell Mahrt answered:
Hi Glawgirl,
Many states have mortgage programs that will forward you the tax credit at closing and you can repay it next year after filing with the IRS. This is a special program that isn't sponsored by the IRS. I suggest that you contact a few Flordia mortgage companies to find out if one of these programs exist. Good luck. ... more
0 votes 2 answers Share Flag
Thu May 7, 2009
Janie Coffey answered:
Hi Nat

Sonia Barrera was the agent when it sold in 2007. Hope you find this helpful.
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Search Advice