Financing in Menomonie : Real Estate Advice

change location

cancel or


Ron Meyer, (…,  in Little Chute, WI
Ron Meyer, (920) 788-9608 answered:
Can I get a loan with a bad credit report with a good credit history?
if you have been paying on the child support and haven't missed a payment in the past 12 months you should be fine as long as your credit score is high enough.

As William Dawes ... more
0 votes Share Flag Mon Apr 18, 2011 Financing in Menomonie
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > Wisconsin > Dunn County > Menomonie > Financing in Menomonie
Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer