Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

Rentals in Medina : Real Estate Advice

  • All66
  • Local Info8
  • Home Buying19
  • Home Selling1
  • Market Conditions1

Activity 3
Tue Feb 5, 2013
Kimberly Lawson answered:
Hi, I saw your post. I thought I might ask, did you find a rental already? If not, do you know you can purchase a home for that range of mortgage payment? So, you could actually own a piece of property for the price you're paying in rent.. If you're interested my contact information follows. Warm Regards, Kimberly Lawson Mortgage Loan Originator T/F: 888-659-3848 NMLS:5601 OH.LO.004495.000 First Priority Financial Inc "Where Open Minds Close More Home Loans" 748 N. Court Street, Suite 201 Medina, OH 44256 NMLS:3257 Licensed by Ohio Division of Financial Institutions, MB.850147.001 ... more
0 votes 4 answers Share Flag
Tue Sep 25, 2012
Robert Erney answered:
Get set up with automatic emails so you know the day new properties come available and set up a private showing that day! I work around me clients hours, available to you 24/7! ... more
0 votes 3 answers Share Flag
Tue Nov 30, 2010
Don Tepper answered:
As Alan says, if you're interested in eviction (say for non-payment of rent) you might be looking at a "3 Day Notice to Pay or Quit" (or in some areas a 5 Day Notice).

I'm not a lawyer, so this isn't legal advice. However . . .

A 30 day notice often is used when the tenant is on a month-to-month arrangement. Either a longer lease expired and reverted to month-to-month or you and the tenant agreed up-front to a month-to-month arrangement. In either case, either party can give 30 days' notice to the other party regarding termination of the lease.

Having said that, regulations vary by state, by county, and by city. Further, if you're giving notice for a lease violation, make absolutely sure that the lease has been violated. So, if you can't work it out with the tenant, the best advice would be to contact a lawyer in your area (city/county) who specializes in landlord/tenant issues.

Hope that helps.
... more
0 votes 3 answers Share Flag
Search Advice
Rentals in Medina Zip Codes