Remodel & Renovate in Medford : Real Estate Advice

change location

cancel or


DebOnTheWeb, Real Estate Pro in Medford, MA
DebOnTheWeb answered:
can you convert a two-family into a three-family in medford, ma?
You'll want to check with the Medford Building Department to see if it's possible. Their number is (781) 393-2509, but your best bet is to go to City Hall in person when an i ... more
1 vote Share Flag Tue Nov 17, 2009 Remodel & Renovate in 02155
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > Massachusetts > Middlesex County > Medford > Remodel & Renovate in Medford
Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer