Property Q&A in McGaheysville : Real Estate Advice

change location

cancel or


Christopher…,  in Harrisonburg, VA
Christopher Whitelock II answered:
what type of building restrictions are there?
It depends on what section you want to build in. General advice is that the home must have at least 800 sq ft on the main living level (kitchen, living room, bedroom level) and then 40 ... more
0 votes Share Flag Thu Feb 24, 2011 Property Q&A in McGaheysville
Scott Rogers, Real Estate Pro in Harrisonburg, VA
Scott Rogers answered:
what additional yearly fees are required? HOA fees etc.
The fee is $535/year, which includes: common area maintenance, snow removal, road maintenance, pool, tennis, and a play area. You'll find more information about the Massanutten Proper ... more
0 votes Share Flag Fri Feb 20, 2009 Property Q&A in McGaheysville
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > Virginia > Rockingham County > McGaheysville > Property Q&A in McGaheysville
Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer