Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

Home Selling in McDonogh Run : Real Estate Advice

  • All0
  • Local Info0
  • Home Buying0
  • Home Selling0
  • Market Conditions0

Activity 4
Tue Jun 5, 2012
Nina Harris answered:
48 hours notice to show a house reads......"Not a Serious Seller" or "Difficult to Negotiate with".

If anything, it deters buyers.
0 votes 10 answers Share Flag
Tue Mar 1, 2011
Frank Dolski answered:
Stage it well! Price it well and make sure that it is decluttered. Let me know if you need to pick an agent in the area. I have the ability and resources tto pick the top agent and top broker in every given area in the U.S and abroad. I have tons of references.

Good Luck!

Best Regards,
Frank Dolski MBA, ABR, e-PRO
Associate Broker
CARTUS Certified Relocation Specialist
Coldwell Banker Hearthside Realtors
215-803-3237 (mobile)
215-794-1070 x103 (office)
... more
0 votes 6 answers Share Flag
Thu Jun 26, 2008
Jesus (jesse) Gonzalez answered:
Because of the threat of legal action, as a Realtor, I suggest you speak with a Real Estate Attorney immediately! At this point, no Realtor should be advising you of anything other than speak with an Attorney, we are not legal professionals and therefore, we (Realtors) don't need to be handing out legal opinions. ... more
0 votes 5 answers Share Flag
Wed Jun 18, 2008
Art Lane answered:
Realtors are not attorneys, nor can we offer any legal advice; the following comments are not intended to replace the advice of a competent lawyer.

Emotions often get in the way of accomplishing the end goal of selling a home. What you might want to consider is having your "tenant" voluntarily leave your home in advance of the settlement by offering to put them up in a hotel for an agreed period of time and storing their belongings, if required, for a specified period of time.

Before doing this, contact your Realtor and ask them to contact the buyers' agent to determine if the contract can be resurrected and the deal put back on the tracks. If so, have the tenant vacate immediately, commit to a settlement date and then get on with life. It sure beats having to pay commissions and legal fees, while still having a home to sell.

Best of luck to you.
... more
0 votes 2 answers Share Flag
Search Advice
Home Selling in McDonogh Run Zip Codes