McDonald : Real Estate Advice

change location

cancel or


Minna Reid, Real Estate Pro in West Hartford, CT
Minna Reid answered:
What human being can you contact in the Fannie Mae corporation to even explain extending circumstances to allow the owner to reverse the foreclosure?
This is not a questions for other realtors, and I dont see Fannie helping you with this either. I would say get a lawyer who understands foreclosure ASAP.
0 votes Share Flag Fri Apr 8, 2011 Foreclosure in McDonald
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > Tennessee > Bradley County > McDonald
Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer