Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

Mayfield Heights : Real Estate Advice

  • All9
  • Local Info1
  • Home Buying4
  • Home Selling0
  • Market Conditions0

Activity 6
Mon May 16, 2016
Alysse Musgrave answered:
I'm not familiar with a 'point of sale report'. Are you talking about the MLS listing? If so, then no. It's up to the buyer to verify the condition of the property. A good agent would have been able to spot major defects in the home before you made an offer. Next time hire an exclusive buyer's agent to represent you.

Don't Let Them Make a Monkey Out of You! Follow the links below.

Alysse Musgrave

Best selling author of Buying a Home: Don't Let Them Make a Monkey Out of You! US, Texas, and Spanish versions available.
... more
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Mon Feb 16, 2015
Dan Tabit answered:
Every year is what you make it. I've had great years in down times and lesser years in relatively good times. In general, 2015 is off to a good start for me and I'm as optimistic as ever. ... more
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Mon Feb 16, 2015
Mark's Of Excellence Team answered:
You need to contact an admin at Trulia.
Mark's of Excellence Team
Re/Max Traditions
0 votes 5 answers Share Flag
Mon Nov 5, 2012
Lbucci61055 answered:
You should have had that deed Quit-Claimed over to you in the divorce. The property settlement should have happened at that time to avoid just what you may face as an obstacle at this time. I understand if the reason you left the mortgage alone is because the payment might have been manageable, but he still has an ownership interest in this house from the way you describe your situation. Nobody is primary and nobody is secondary on a mortgage--you're all in it together, so if you stop paying, your ex-husband is liable for those payments because he's on the mortgage, as well. Right now as it stands in Ohio, you would have to get your ex-husband to sign off his dower rights just to list the property with a realtor. You need to seek the counsel of a divorce attorney to straighten out what was in the divorce decree as to the property and how to get that transferred to your name solely at this time. Should you secure that quit-claim deed, your bank shouldn't protest too much because there are two names on the mortgage. You don't have to buy your own house. All you need is the good divorce lawyer to get the paperwork rolling to quit-claim that property to you and to refinance that mortgage to get your ex-husband's name off the ownership/obligation records. By doing that, he can move on, too. ... more
0 votes 3 answers Share Flag
Mon Jul 26, 2010
Jane Grant answered:
Hello: If you are still looking a great place to find out exactly what rental rates are doing is

This way you can find out if your rental amount that you wish to pay are realistic or if you should check out other areas. ... more
1 vote 4 answers Share Flag
Sun Jun 14, 2009
John Wirsing answered:
Hi Vildan-
I would be happy to set up a showing for you on that properrty on Mayland.
If you would like I could set up a search for you in the Mayfield Hts; area. This search would show you all of the available homes that will fit the description of the type of home that you tell me that you want.
Please give me a call at 440-487-2193 or drop me an e-mail at
Looking forward to helping you get your new home!
John Wirsing
Keller Williams Realty Greater Cleveland
... more
0 votes 2 answers Share Flag
Search Advice