How To... in Mastic : Real Estate Advice

change location

cancel or


Jaishree..Ja…, Real Estate Pro in Woodbury, NY
Jaishree..Jane Zilpelwar answered:
deed transfer
Before you do anything, please contact the Brookhaven Town 631-451-TOWN and ask for Zoning Department, they would need the information such as ...Section, Lot, Block, District, name of ... more
0 votes Share Flag Sun Aug 17, 2008 How To... in 11950
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > New York > Suffolk County > Mastic > How To... in Mastic
Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer