youngblood intermidiate

Asked by ulises escamilla, 77072 Mon Oct 28, 2013

This question was asked from…

Help the community by answering this question:

+ web reference
Web reference:


Robert Kandi…, Agent, Houston, TX
Tue Oct 29, 2013
I recommend working with a Realtor that can help you throughout the process and show you the houses that you would like to see and guide you through the purchasing and the negotiation process. I would be more than happy to answer all your questions. Just let me know, good luck!

Robert Kandiyoti
RE/MAX Real Estate Associates
0 votes
Al Geffon, Agent, Houston, TX
Mon Oct 28, 2013
Go to the Alief ISD website and check the zoning for the address of the complex.
0 votes
Search Advice
Ask our community a question

Email me when…

Learn more