would like to correspond with folks in silver city new mexico, may move there if i can live in my camper.?

Asked by Julianne Sawinski, Milton, FL Wed Dec 26, 2007

quiet, non smoker seeks a prayerful, quiet environment.

Answers

2
Cissy McAndr…, Agent, Silver City, NM
Sun Jan 16, 2011
I would enjoy staying in touch with both of you about all that is going on in our area. We have an active community and more to do than one can keep up with and/or... you can have a life of solitude. Let me know what specific sort of information you are interested in and I can also forward some links that you may enjoy.

Cissy McAndrew,
United Country Mimbres Realty
Ellie May, , Silver City, NM
Mon Oct 11, 2010
You can live in your camper here in Silver City area of NM but plan on a lot of cold temps in winter months. There are many places where you can park for a fee and many places where you can buy unrestricted land pretty reasonable and live as well.
If I can help let me know what info you are seeking. I am an individual that lives in the country on my three acres with animals.
This area has a wonderful wilderness area and lots of forest land also. So if you are looking for peaceful outdoor get aways or just a great place with a good climate -four gentle seasons - this might suit you.