wondering cost per sq ft for 1908 w 33rd 80211 if we decide to sell as is...

Asked by Mary, Highland, Denver, CO Fri Jun 17, 2011

Answers

5
Spencer R. Madison’s answer
Spencer R. M…, Agent, Denver, CO
Fri Jun 17, 2011
Mary,

I did a little bit of research on your home, and the county lists this address as an industrial/warehouse building. Is this something that has been converted into a home or is it still used for business?

You will find that commercial price per square foot is very different than residential price per square foot. As I am not an expert on commercial real estate values, I will address this question as if the space has been converted into residential space.

First, ask yourself "is the whole 6400 square feet a residence?" Well, if it is you are in luck. Home values in the Highlands area of Denver saw huge increases during the housing boom of pre-2006 and this area of town continued to hold value better than most of the Denver Metro area.

The median residential per square foot price for 80211 is between $210-239 per square foot with the low end being around $100-120 and the high end being over $330. If you took an average price per square foot it would likely be closer to $200-250 as there were more houses sold at the lower end than at the higher end in the past six months.

Of course, this doesn't really answer your question about your possible listing because there are many other factors to take into consideration when we look at the value of your property, but it was some interesting information, wasn't it?

If you have further questions, I would be more than happy to talk with you.

Spencer R. Madison

REALTOR®
Your Castle Real Estate
smadison@yourcastle.org
720-244-6673
Robert McGui…, Agent, Denver, CO
Thu Aug 23, 2012
Hi Mary,

Without viewing your home it would be a wild guess to answer this question for you. Age, style, condition, block, and more would go into the analysis. If you would like a complimentary Comparative Market Analysis let me know. I was just in your neighborhood last night doing a listing presentation on 35th and Quivas so I will have the research available quickly and easily if you would like to contact me. Let me know. We are here to assist you with your real estate needs.

Robert McGuire ASR
Broker/Consultant
Your Castle Real Estate
http://about.me/robertmcguire33
Direct - 303-669-1246
Mike Papanto…, Agent, Arvada, CO
Thu May 17, 2012
Hi Mary,
I don't know if you've sold or are still thinking about it. The market has changed drastically since you posted your question. Right now, we are down over 40% in active listings to sell and sales and under contract listings are way up. If you'd like to sell, there's a good possibility that you would sell quickly and possibly sell for a higher price than you would have last summer.
If you'd like a free valuation on your home and to see the latest statisitics for your neighborhood, please let me know. It's becoming a seller's market out there.
303-913-9129 or mikep1@remax.net
Mike Papanto…, Agent, Arvada, CO
Mon Aug 29, 2011
Mary,
I don't know whether you've made any decisions on selling your home on 33rd yet, but if you would like a free, no obligation price valuation analysis, I'm happy to offer it to you. I have sold property in the highlands area and grew up there as well over 40 years ago. I know the area and will happily help you with this decision.
Gerard Carney, Agent, Spring Hill, FL
Fri Jun 17, 2011
not enough here to answer this, what is the condition of the home, AS IS means you got problems you don't wish to address, but what is wrong with the property?