will you bring this house 124 and 122 Santa Maria Dr NW down to $189,000.00 please. Thank you in advance.

Asked by Sally Mixon, Huntsville, AL Mon Jul 9, 2012

This question was asked from http://www.trulia.com/property/1067048425-124-Santa-Maria-Dr…

Answers

4
Monika Glenn…, Agent, Huntsville, AL
Mon Jul 22, 2013
Hey Sally - at 189000 - I'm gonna put it a bid too! ha ha ha ;) Cool house though.

Monika Glennon
Rise Real Estate Inc
256-665-8772
put "in" a bid - meant to say
Flag Mon Jul 22, 2013
Sandy Slinka…, Agent, Huntsville, AL
Sun Jul 15, 2012
Sally, it is evident you like this are and both of these homes. If you are not currently working with an agent please call me (256-655-5264) so I can assist you. It is just that easy....
Wrenne Gille…, Agent, Madison, AL
Mon Jul 9, 2012
Good Morning. Are you currently working with an agent? If so and if you have not already take a trip out and tour the property. If everything looks good have your agent place an offer in the amount you want to ask for. From there you will have a better idea what to expect or you will have an accepted offer on your new home.

If you are not working with an agent at the current time I would be more than happy to set up a time to show you the property and or write an offer on either home.

Hope this helps

Wrenne Gillespie
256-434-1143
Exit Realty of the Valley
Jeff York, Agent, Madison, AL
Mon Jul 9, 2012
Miss Mixon,

Unfortunately I have no control over those listings. But, I work with Norfolk Homes, and we are currently building in the same community.

I would love to show you what we can build for you in that price range.

Please call, text or email me at your convenience and I'll show you all of your options.

Jeff York - Associate Broker
Rise Real Estate
http://www.JeffYorkTeam.com
(256) 520-5191