why is this home listed as SOLD in 2012 when we've lived here for 24 years? We purchased this in 1989. Someone made a mistake.

Asked by roseannday1, Scottsdale, AZ Thu Mar 28, 2013

This question was asked from http://www.trulia.com/homes/Arizona/Scottsdale/sold/1071656-…

Answers

7
Bianca Benne…, Agent, Glendale, AZ
Fri Nov 1, 2013
Trulia is not one of the most up to date website.

Real Estate Professional / Prestige Realty
Bianca Bennett / 602-570-7898
Bianca@InvestInArizonaHomes.com
Website: http://www.InvestInArizonaHomes.com
Jennie Miller…, Agent, Phoenix, AZ
Thu Mar 28, 2013
It looks like you got lots of great answers!
Stephanie We…, Agent, Gilbert, AZ
Thu Mar 28, 2013
contact Trulia at
customerService@trulia.com
customersupport@trulia.com
helpcenter@trulia.com
Chris Bought…, Agent, Phoenix, AZ
Thu Mar 28, 2013
It looks like the transaction data is actually for 14828 N. 51st STREET. It looks like it is labelled incorrectly on Trulia as PLACE. It looks like these address' on google maps are the same model though, which might help explain why there is confusion about the pictures taken of the wrong house.

There are no transaction in the ARMLS for 14828 N. 51st PLACE. Hope this helps provide some clarity to the situation.
Rocky Dole, Agent, Maricopa, AZ
Thu Mar 28, 2013
Welcome to Trulia. They get the information second hand. I checked the MLS and there is no record of your home being listed. If you want to pursue this further then you may want to contact Trulia directly.
Brian Anders…, Agent, Scottsdale, AZ
Thu Mar 28, 2013
From what I can tell, Trulia isn't listing it as sold, they are providing property tax values from 2012, and some nearby recently sold homes.

There is a property at 1428 N 51st St that sold in 2012- (only difference being st or pl). This may be causing the confusion.
Michelle Ham…, Agent, Peoria, AZ
Thu Mar 28, 2013
Hi Roseann,

I just checked your link for the home and I don't see where it says that your property sold in 2012. The only thing I saw was that it shows property taxes for 2012. Under homes that sold near you is a similar address but it is Street not Place that sold in 2012. Could it be possible that you were looking at this address instead? 14828 N 51st St, Scottsdale AZ 0.06 mi Single-Family Home $283,000 8/28/12.

I also checked MLS and the tax records and it does not have any information that your property has sold since your purchased it in June 1989.

Hope this helps.

If you have any questions, please contact me at your earliest convenience.

Michelle Hamilton
Property Management Real Estate Services
cell #623-680-7021
sellingarizonarealestate@yahoo.com