why is 1313 $64,000 & 1316 across the steet, same size, updated & nicer $ 47,000?

Asked by Marie, Centerville, OH Mon Jun 24, 2013

This question was asked from http://www.trulia.com/homes/Ohio/Dayton/sold/22012044-1313-R…

Answers

2
Craig Scanlon, Agent, Dayton, OH
Tue Jun 25, 2013
Part of it relates to size..one is 15% larger than the other per the county records..without seeing the actual condition and understanding the motivation of an owner it is hard to speculate. The reality is neither may be appropriately priced. Most importantly, if you are in the market you: want a list of homes that fit your needs/criteria, access to those homes, and guidance through a purchase process. Feel free to shoot me an e-mail to arrange a free no obligation meeting...have a great day..Craig at info@45458.com
Bob and Sue…, Agent, Dayton, OH
Tue Jun 25, 2013
Trulia uses a confidential algorithm to value a property. As neither of these properties have been sold in the the past 10 years it's difficult to tell what the true value as defined as what someone will pay. If you'd like to discuss further please email me at BobAndSue@YourRealtorsForLife.net
Yes, they have! I bought 1316 in 2007 for $81,000 & 1310 has been sold
a couple of times. I don't think you really know/check your facts and just send
a standard answer. I would appreciate a answer that is factual & truthful. Thank you for
your time, Sharon
Flag Tue Jun 25, 2013