why are there so many homes for sale on tanglewood...? is there a problem?

Asked by desrsf, La Quinta, CA Thu Sep 20, 2012

This question was asked from http://www.trulia.com/property/3095497109-54673-Tanglewood-L…

Answers

5
Sharon Furia, Agent, Indian Wells, CA
Sun Oct 7, 2012
No, Tanglewood has a combination of single family homes and condominiums. One side of the street is not on the golf course and has lower pricepoints. This area is referred to as The Greens because these homes are not golf course properties. Many people purchase these condo's as their entry properties. Once they fall in love with this great golf community, they frequently trade up and purcahse a larger home in PGA West. Therefore, these homes tend to turn over more frequently.

If I can be of help, please call me at 760-831-0030. I have lived at PGA West for over 10 years and would love to meet you.
Sharon Furia
ProNet Properties
Sheri Dettman, Agent, La Quinta, CA
Mon Sep 24, 2012
No, there isn't a problem, in fact the agent from Beaumont gave you a good answer in that the inventory is very low right now. PGA West is a huge development and there is typically a decent amount of condos and homes for sale. Tanglewood is a wonderful street and high in demand due to the views of both the mountains and the water features. In this part of PGA there are only 5 for sale within the same amount of sq ft and they range from $239 to $329. I the one that is $239 on Firestone is actually my listing and although it's the lowest asking price, it is a regular sale.

If you'd like further assistance I'd be happy to help.

Sheri Dettman

Your Resort Lifestyle Realtor
Sheri Dettman & Associates

CDRE # 1753976
Email: sheridettman@mac.com
Direct: (760) 668-2838
Fax: 888-691-5926

YourResortHome.com
SheriDettman.com

Luxury Homes by Keller Williams
50981 Washington
La Quinta, CA 92253
Ray Wright, Agent, Riverside, CA
Fri Sep 21, 2012
I think the short answer I could give you is...Yes. There IS a problem. The economy. It's bad and numerous people are losing their homes. But what's bad for one person (the homeowner) is also good for another (the homebuyer).

Ray Wright
951-354-1303
RayWright@kw.com
Devona Garri…, , Beaumont, CA
Fri Sep 21, 2012
Honestly the number of listings on the market is low historically. Find an agent that can give you home sale numbers for the past couple years.
Wendy Campbe…, Agent, Indian Wells, CA
Thu Sep 20, 2012
I think its just a coincidence! The best way is to have an agent show you the listings in there, such as myself! I live in La Quinta and my cell is 760-587-6009! I'm happy to make an appointment to show you the available listings!