Market Conditions in Mesa>Question Details

schmidt_delo…, Other/Just Looking in Mesa, AZ

who owns property?

Asked by schmidt_deloris, Mesa, AZ Thu Nov 14, 2013

This question was asked from…

The Grantee is the person the state assigns ownership of property to. If you need to find the owner of a specific property visit and go to Contact Us.
Aaah I like to hear that word occasionally, Logical. For sure it is a little on the discreet side of things and that could be illogical from your point of view for sure... I bet if you pulled out a stack of green bills and wanted to know the address I think logically someone should be spilling the beans! LOL! I That's a good one - Anyway, that's about all I have to say about that.... Hope all is well up iin Boulder. I love that place, I can almost smell the fresh air.....
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Nov 16, 2013
Hey Trulia! You out there?

We seem to get a fair number of questions in which the person who asks assumes agents and others will know which specific property is being referenced.

My guess is that somewhere on pages with home search results there is a link that allows consumers to ask a question and they assume (quite reasonably) that the property address will be transmitted with the question; or that the question will go directly to the listing agent. I'm also guessing that the link is the orange "Get an answer" button about halfway down the home listing page. Could be wrong here. Perhaps you folks could find a way to clarify this or actually include the listing address with such questions. Seems logical!

This doesn't show an address.
The "address" is not disclosed and therefore no one can track down the owner. The brokers webpage is on the "property" page so you'll need to contact them. This is a public forum so most likely NO ONE is going to disclose an owners name even if the address was available. Good luck.