Market Conditions in 84770>Question Details

In Limbo, Home Seller in 84765

which agent has the higest sales for homes above 700,000 in the st george santa clara area?

Asked by In Limbo, 84765 Mon Dec 12, 2011

I am thinking about selling my home, (750,000-850,000) , but only if it can be sold withing 120 days, ant thus would like to have the most successful agent with sales in this range,

Answers

6
How successful were you in interviewing agents for the sale of your home? It has been almost a year since your post and I would love to find out how the sale of your home went. Call, text, or email me anytime!

Meghan Irvin
435.773.5354
meg@LiveSTG.com
Web Reference: http://www.SoUtahMLS.com
1 vote Thank Flag Link Tue Dec 11, 2012
Julie Millett has the highest sales volume in St. George. She works with mainly Stone Cliff, but has been very successful with sales outside of that subdivision. I joined her team in February and worked under her for about 5 months. I have since started working on my own, because I wanted to work the high end luxury county wide.. I would like to sit down with you and talk. If you look at my profile you will see some great recommendations. You can also check my LinkedIn profile as well.
Look forward to speaking to you.
If you haven't already selected an agent then please contact me. I have lived in the St. George/Santa Clara area almost my entire life. I currently live near Snow Canyon High School and I know the area inside and out. I would love to sit down with you in person and explain why I can sell your home in the shortest amount of time. My marketing plan is extensive and I'm highly motivated.

Kade Ence
435-862-9955
kade.ence@gmail.com
Well since I have only been in this market for just over a year, I can't say it's me. My bet for that record would be Sue Lipsman 1 (435) 256-7667. Sales in this range take an average 351 days to sale. (According to recent MLS data).

If you'd consider me, I pay extra to have my listings Featured (not just included) on top Real Estate sites such as:

Realtor.com
Yahoo Real Estate
Zillow.com
Trulia.com
Homes.com
Homefinder.com
KSL.com
Remax.com
UtahRealEstate.com (Salt Lake MLS)
wcbr.com (St. George MLS)
ASW.com (exclusive Millionaire Social Network)
Dupontregistery.com (Luxury Home $500K+)

I don't take on more listings than I can effectively service.

Shane Wood
Re/Max Associates
http://www.shanewood.com
435-632-2446

No one will work harder to get your home sold.
I sell homes in all price ranges and having lived in St George all my life I know the values and market very well. I've been selling for over 14 years and I'm a past Washington County Board of Realtors President. Call or email me today 435-680-7355 cell jhouston@erabrokers.net
Contact me and I'd be happy to discuss your options and answer your questions. Call me at (435) 619-2706.