where is this house loctated?

Asked by Mona Daniel, Orlando, FL Sat Dec 21, 2013

This question was asked from http://www.trulia.com/property/3137830497-12661-Enclave-Dr-O…

Answers

6
Alan Martin, Agent, Orlando, FL
Sun Dec 22, 2013
you can type the address into any map program like Bing maps , Google maps, MapQuest, and it will shw you the precise location
Mark LeMenag…, Agent, Lake Nona Orlando, FL
Sun Dec 22, 2013
Trulia has a good map function. Just click on the tab labeled "Map" and you can see where any property is. In Southchase near the 417 and Florida Turnpike.
Trung Nguyen, Agent, Winter Garden, FL
Sat Dec 21, 2013
Mona,

Hope you read all the responses from the agents below. Don't be fool with the starting bids on properties on auction.com. They normally went double or triple the starting bids. I personally auctioned on this site and these properties are very tricky on the liens. These are the high risk high reward kind of deals. Make sure you discuss with an agent before anything else. Even savvy investors still need to do a diligent search prior to bidding. Some of these properties still have liens on them and seller only transfer the title thru quitclaim deed which will raise a red flag.

Good luck on your home search.

TN-Trung Nguyen
Real Estate Professional
La Rosa Realty LLC.,
Licensed in FL
tnguyen@larosarealty.com
Cell: 321.946.1403
Don Shippey, Agent, Orlando, FL
Sat Dec 21, 2013
Hi Mona,
The house is located in Southchase. (Southchase Phase 1A to be exact). I have been there. The bidding on that property ended 1030 this morning. The last time I saw it yesterday bidding was at $175,000. But as Jeff mentioned, add 5% to that so it went for at least mid 180's. Once bidding ends they don't show the last bid so it may have went higher this morning. I was watching it for someone yesterday.
I agree with Jeff. It is a very risky way for a regular buyer to purchase a home. I have represented both buyers and sellers on auction properties. I did have one successful happy buyer on a short sale at auction.com about a year ago. But he was very very lucky and the exception. I still do not recommend it. There is usually no inspection contingency. That alone should make one think twice. I think it is better for investors than owner occupant buyers.

Good Luck and Happy Holidays

Don Shippey, CDPE, REO, SFR
Broker Associate/REALTOR

RE/MAX Properties SW
6985 Wallace Rd. Orlando FL 32819
Cell 407-925-2318
Office 407-857-7600
donrshippey@gmail.com
http://www.OrlandoRealtyOnline.com
Valentina Na…, Agent, Kissimmee, FL
Sat Dec 21, 2013
Hello Mona!

Hunters creek zipcode
But it is not in Hunters Creek. I live in Hunters Creek and it shares the 32837 zipcode with 1/2 of Southchase and several other neighborhoods all the way north to Central Florida Parkway.
Flag Sat Dec 21, 2013
Jeff Haeger, Agent, Maitland, FL
Sat Dec 21, 2013
Unless this house has some very serious issues, the average per sq ft selling price is around 98 to 103/ sq ft.

This house won't sell any where near the starting auction price, But to answer your question it is just south of a community called Southchase. people refer to as Deerfield.

Jeff

Be very careful with auctions. I don't know of anyone who has successfully gotten on of these properties. There a buyer premiums tacked on to the selling price as well so what you bwin on won;t be your settlement amount
FYI South of Southchase is Meadowwoods not Deerfield. Deerfield is only on the west side of Orange Blossom Trail, north of Hunters Creek. Southchase is only on the East side of OBT.
Flag Sat Dec 21, 2013