Hello again Lyn,
I totally understand the fact that the Internet offers plenty of information, but I strongly believe that at a certain point you need to meet with an agent in order to get the best analysis and advise.
I realize today's home Buyer's/Seller's confusion and hesitation to meet with an agent, as they in some cases worry about being pressured.
I think you should treat this no different than hiring any other service provider. You research, screen and narrow down to 3 persons then interview the individuals based on what they have to offer and how well that matches your needs. Only then you can relax and know you did the best you could and work with that agent as a team to get the best results.
You can visit my website http://www.AlanAly.com
and review my qualifications and experience and should you find it satisfactory, please contact me for an interview.
Just to start, you will be getting:
1) LOCAL Broker Associate with an office in your neighborhood (1070 Route 18)
2) A Top Producer w/ a very solid local company (C21 Worden & Green is #1 C21 company in NJ for 20 years)
3) Marketing Specialist (was a marketing Engineer for 10 years prior to Real Estate)
4) Superior negotiation skills to make sure you get the best results possible
5) Excellent steady communication and feedback
I look forward to hearing from you
For all your Real Estate Needs
Office's TOP AGENT 2007 & 2008
and Second Place in 2009 &2010
NJAR Circle of Excellence Award
Bronze level 2006,2007,2008&2010
C21 Masters 2006,2007,2008&2010
Century21- Worden & Green
(732) 238-2100 x 285
(908) 421-0110 Cell