where can i find out what houses r selling 4 in East Brunswick 08816?

Asked by carlyn88, East Brunswick, NJ Tue Nov 15, 2011

i want to know if it is worth the effort to try and sell my house, and what the chances r of getting a reasonable price .... i want to know what the asking prices are in East Brunswick, vs. what they r actually sold for. thank u, LYN

Answers

15
John Sacktig, Agent, New Jersey, NJ
Tue Nov 15, 2011
Hi Carlyn,

Lets set an appointment to view your home! We would need to see your home versus what is currently on the market and what has sold recently.

As I live in East Brunswick myself, I sell houses in the area and I know the area and what is happening in our town! The market analysis is free of charge and will give you a very good idea on what our neighborhood is selling for!

Call or Email!

John Sacktig
Broker / Manager
Orange Key Realty
JSacktig@orangekeyrealty.com
Direct: 732-213-1409
John Sacktig, Agent, New Jersey, NJ
Sat Dec 3, 2011
Hi Carlyn,

Lets set an appointment to view your home! We would need to see your home and prepare a market analysis of what is currently on the market and what has sold recently to come up with that number.

I live in East Brunswick myself, I sell houses in the area and I know the area and what is happening in our town! The market analysis is free of charge and will give you a very good idea on what our neighborhood is selling for!

Call or Email!

John Sacktig
Broker / Manager
Orange Key Realty
JSacktig@orangekeyrealty.com
Direct: 732-213-1409
Mary Petti, Agent, Edison, NJ
Tue Nov 15, 2011
CARLYN,

What you are asking for is a CMA or Comparative Market Analysis.

A local agent will do one for you, free of charge. The agent will visit your home, take stock of the home, then go back and get comparable recent sales and active properties. He/she will do the analysis, then come back and provide you the market analysis and the suggested list price, often along with the anticipated sales price. Then the choice to list or not to is up to you.

Call John Sacktig in East Brunswick. He's really good at what he does :)

http://www.trulia.com/profile/johnsacktig/
John Sacktig, Agent, New Jersey, NJ
Tue Feb 28, 2012
Hi Carlyn,

I know you asked for information in November 2011, Did you list your home? Speak to a realtor? Review a CMA? Give us an update! How did it go!

-or- are you ready now?

As an area expert, I can take you through the local market, evaluate your home and come to an accurate pricing level for us to discuss in detail.

Call or Email!

John Sacktig
Broker / Manager
Orange Key Realty
Direct; 732-213-1409
Jsacktig@orangekeyrealty.com

Anyone can list your home for sale, John Sacktig and Orange Key Realty will get it SOLD!
John Sacktig, Agent, New Jersey, NJ
Fri Feb 3, 2012
Did you list your home? Speak to a realtor? Review a CMA?
Alan Aly, Agent, OVIEDO, FL
Tue Feb 28, 2012
Hi Lyn,
You have a valid point trying to find someone who is good with analysis and numbers as well as marketing homes.
I'm a Broker and a marketing specialist have been assisting home owners like yourself for the past 10 years, however my first career was engineering as I have a Master's degree in construction management.
Do you think that makes me a good candidate to provide you with accurate analysis??
If your home is not listed/sold yet, please call me to schedule time to meet, when I can share with you the area average sale to list price as well as average sale to list price of my listings. I'm sure you will find that impressive.
I look forward to hearing from you

Alan Aly
Broker Associate

Voted 2011 FIVE STAR Real Estate
Prof. In New Jersey Monthly Magazine
Office's TOP AGENT 2007 & 2008
and Second Place in 2009 &2010
NJAR Circle of Excellence Award
Bronze level 2006, 2007, 2008, 2010 & 2011
C21 Masters 2006, 2007, 2008, 2010 & 2011
http://www.AlanAly.com
Century21- Worden & Green
(732) 238-2100 x 285
(908) 421-0110 Cell
Anne Kofsky, Agent, East Brunswick, NJ
Tue Feb 28, 2012
Hi Lyn,
Pricing your home correctly is a very importatnt factor is selling it. To get the true value of your home you should hire a top local realtor in East Brunswick who will provide you with a free market analysis based on your home which should include some of the special features that your home has to offer. I am a professional stager and will be able to help you make your home look its best on line and in person.! Feel free to call me to discuss at 732-735-9774.
Anne Kofsky
The Top Associate 2011-2011
East Brunswick Coldwell Banker Ofiice
"living here since 83, selling here for 25 years."
Noah Walsh, Agent, Beverly Hills, CA
Fri Feb 3, 2012
I would recommend speaking with a local Real Estate professional in your area. You will gain a tremendous amount of knowledge about whats currently going on in your area and it won't cost you a thing.
Alan Aly, Agent, OVIEDO, FL
Fri Dec 2, 2011
Hello again Lyn,
I totally understand the fact that the Internet offers plenty of information, but I strongly believe that at a certain point you need to meet with an agent in order to get the best analysis and advise.
I realize today's home Buyer's/Seller's confusion and hesitation to meet with an agent, as they in some cases worry about being pressured.
I think you should treat this no different than hiring any other service provider. You research, screen and narrow down to 3 persons then interview the individuals based on what they have to offer and how well that matches your needs. Only then you can relax and know you did the best you could and work with that agent as a team to get the best results.
You can visit my website http://www.AlanAly.com and review my qualifications and experience and should you find it satisfactory, please contact me for an interview.
Just to start, you will be getting:
1) LOCAL Broker Associate with an office in your neighborhood (1070 Route 18)
2) A Top Producer w/ a very solid local company (C21 Worden & Green is #1 C21 company in NJ for 20 years)
3) Marketing Specialist (was a marketing Engineer for 10 years prior to Real Estate)
4) Superior negotiation skills to make sure you get the best results possible
5) Excellent steady communication and feedback
I look forward to hearing from you

Alan Aly
Broker Associate
For all your Real Estate Needs
Office's TOP AGENT 2007 & 2008
and Second Place in 2009 &2010
NJAR Circle of Excellence Award

Bronze level 2006,2007,2008&2010
C21 Masters 2006,2007,2008&2010
http://www.AlanAly.com
Century21- Worden & Green
(732) 238-2100 x 285
(908) 421-0110 Cell
Judi Salant, Agent, East Brunswick, NJ
Tue Nov 15, 2011
It's definitely worth the effort to sell your house now. A reasonable price will depend on alot of factors. Houses that are properly priced are selling within a reasonable amount of time for close to the asking price.
Feel free to contact me directly for additional information.

Judi Salant
Realtor/Davis Realtors
732-254-6700 office
732-501-5625 cell
judi@davisrealtors.net
James Unger, Agent, Buckingham, PA
Tue Nov 15, 2011
Afternoon Carlyn,
All the responses are correct; you do need to speak with an agent who can provide you with a Comparative Market Analysis, “CMA”. This will give you an idea as to a listing price, but it is best to know what makes your home unique compared to the others. Have you done any upgrades to your home, additions, remodeled kitchen or bath, appliances?
I would be more then happy to meet with you and provide this information as well as answer any questions you may have as to selling the house on your own.
You can contact me either via email jamesunger@century21.com or call me anytime at 732-874-0928.
Alan Aly, Agent, OVIEDO, FL
Tue Nov 15, 2011
Lyn,
I answered your question earlier but like to emphasize the importance of having a local agent, who knows East Brunswick well. My office (C21 Worden & Green) is on Route 18 diagonally across from Macy's and we are #1 Century21 in New Jersey for 20 years. Please feel free to visit my website http://www.AlanAly.com and call me with any further questions you may have. Have a great day.

Alan Aly
Broker Associate
For all your Real Estate Needs
Office's TOP AGENT 2007 & 2008
and Second Place in 2009 &2010
NJAR Circle of Excellence Award

Bronze level 2006,2007,2008&2010
C21 Masters 2006,2007,2008&2010
http://www.AlanAly.com
Century21- Worden & Green
(732) 238-2100 x 285
(908) 421-0110 Cell
tpugliese@us…, , East Brunswick, NJ
Tue Nov 15, 2011
As indicated by Realtor responses, they are able to provide you with the actual "recent" sales of similar and like properties that have the characteristics of your properties. It is however very important to list the property at a price that is within that range so that your house will get offers and sold within a reasonable time frame. It becomes even more important that the sales price will enable the sale of the house when the buyer gets an appraisal on the house for his mortgage so that the sales price remains intact. It is important to understand that a reasonable price is what a house can sell for and appraise at. If you are buying another house you are able to purchase that house at today's market prices so you benefit on the other end. I am a partner at US Home Capital in East Brunswick, NJ and we are a direct lender and HUD lender. I am also a partner at Standout Title & Abstract Agency "An Issuing Agent for Chicago Title Insurance Company". If you are interesting in obtaining a mortgage not only are we able to give you the best rates and fees in the market but we can provide commitments within 10-15 days on the outside. I can refer you direct to my underwriter who can help you directly but feel free to call me anytime with any question. I have 30 years of experience and can answer many questions for you.

Anthony Pugliese
Partner
U.S. Home Capital, LLC (NMLS #500107)
204 Route 18
East Brunswick, NJ 08816
Direct: 732-707-1464
Fax: 732-377-8854
tpugliese@ushomecap.com
Licensed Mortgage Lender
State of New Jersey
Department of Banking & Insurance
Alan Aly, Agent, OVIEDO, FL
Tue Nov 15, 2011
Hi Lyn,
Very common question today with the Real Estate market ongoing adjustment/correction.
At least it sounds that you have the option of selling or holding, however the question is “how long are you willing or able to hold?”.
The market is and will, in my opinion, continue to adjust for a few more years, stabilize for a couple more before it starts a gradual recovery. Should you not be willing to patiently wait and ride that out, then your best option is to sell now for best price possible.
In today’s market, you need a “Marketing Specialist”, meaning someone with marketing experience and unique marketing ideas and that’s what you need to search for, rather than someone who tells you a higher number. You also should not focus on what homes are listed for or what the asking prices in your area are, as you don’t want to make your plans based on someone else’s “wish list”. Your agent should base analysis on similar homes in your area that have recently SOLD. Should you be interested in having a solid person in your corner, please contact me to schedule an appointment with no obligation. Best of luck.
Patric Santo…, Agent, Metuchen, NJ
Tue Nov 15, 2011
Hi Lyn,
Your best bet is to contact a real estate agent that has access to the Middlesex MLS and can look up the recent sales in East Brunswick. If you're looking to get an idea of what your home is worth, an agent can provide a specialized analysis based upon the characteristics of your home to give you a price range in which your home should sell for. If you're interested in finding out more about recent sales in East Brunswick and home values in your area, feel free to contact me.

Patric Santo Pietro
Prudential NJ Properties
patric@pspreal.com
732-570-5442
Web Reference:  http://www.PSPreal.com