whats thr weather like in ashland or

Asked by jkallisch, Corona, CA Thu Oct 24, 2013

This question was asked from http://=www.trulia.com%2Fproperty%2F3134786583-346-Scenic-Dr-Ashlan… target="_blank" rel="nofollow noreferrer noopener">http://www.trulia.com/property/3134786583-346-Scenic-Dr-Ashl…

Answers

5
Lana Lavenba…, Agent, Grants Pass, OR
Sat Oct 26, 2013
It is a little colder in the winter and more apt to have a little snow than other surrounding areas. The summers are beautiful and the nice thing about it = it may be very hot during the day but with the breeze that comes through in the evenings it cools down nicely.
Edith Karoli…, Agent, Winnetka, IL
Thu Oct 24, 2013
Go the weather.com or google and the sites will give you good information about averages per season etc. if you are interested in some general climate impressions you got those from the agents below...
Hope it all helps you...
Sincerely yours,
Edith YourRealtor4Life & Chicago and Northern Illinois Expert

Working always in the very BEST interest of her clients, Buyers, Sellers and Investors alike....
And always with a SMILE 
Covering for @Properties the city of Chicago, all N and NW suburbs, the fine homes on the
North Shore, and many of the W and SW suburbs, and with her trusted Partner Agents all of
the US and worldwide properties. Edith speaks French, German, some Spanish and other.....
@Properties Brokerage, 30 Green Bay Road, Winnetka, Illinois 60093
EdithSellsHomes@gmail.com
Check out my website at htttp://tinyurl.com/YourRealtor4Life
HAVE THE MOST WONDERFUL DAY :)
Phyllis Leil…, Agent, Ashland, OR
Thu Oct 24, 2013
The weather in the Ashland area is moderate seasonal weather. Average rainfall is 17 to 19 inches a year. A rare snowfall might land on the valley once or twice a year. Very warm summers. Give me a call, I would be happy to answer more of your questions about Ashland and the surround areas. 541-621-1996 or phyllisleilani@aol.com
Susan Mead, Agent, Ashland, OR
Thu Oct 24, 2013
The weather in Ashland is moderate. We have 4 seasons, with little snow on the valley floor. I would be happy to answer in more detail regarding this question. I would also be happy to answer any questions you may have regarding any properties that you have an interest in. My email is susanmead27@gmail.com.
Phil Rotondo, Agent, Melbourne, FL
Thu Oct 24, 2013