whats the rent for a one bedroom apartment?

Asked by Charles Bradford, Charlotte, NC Mon Oct 22, 2007

Whats the price range for a one bedroom apartment in seattle washington

Answers

6
Ardell Della…, Agent, Kirkland, WA
Mon Oct 22, 2007
I took a quick peek and those not rented appear to be asking $900 to $1,000 or more and there are 2 bedrooms at the same price. I suspect that the cheaper ones go very quickly, so are not showing up at all.

I think you can probably find one for less than $800, but it will be rented within 24 hours or so after it is listed for rent. I checked Belltown and Capitol Hill, both near downtown, and over by the Space Needle at the base of Queen Anne seemed to be the best value. On the Eastside, prices were not much different. Seems to me prices have gone up quite a bit in the last 18 months or so.

Many one bedrooms that have not been rented quickly are in the $1,100 to $1,200 range.
Sambuddy, Renter, Belltown, Seattle, WA
Fri Sep 3, 2010
September 3, 2010

What is the rental cost per square foot for apartments in Belltown Seattle WA 98121?
Thank you.
Barbara Mcma…, , Seattle, WA
Wed Oct 24, 2007
As a landlord in the city of Seattle, I would say that rents are about 1.17 per square foot - depending on the actual neighborhood. As you likely know, the vacancy rate is very low, meaning landlords are charging more for rents and add ons such as parking, water/sewer/garbage/etc. You will probably pay more rent in a smaller building, like a duplex, fourplex, etc. Also, you will likely be required to pay all utilities. The larger/oldr buildings and those further outside of the more popular neighborhoods usually are more affordable.
James Hsu, Agent, Bothell, WA
Mon Oct 22, 2007
For buildings up to 19 units, King County as a whole has rents for 1 bedroom units at about $742. In North King County, they're at $731. Ballard is around $727, Greenlake/Wallingford is around $769. U-district is $709. Capitol Hill is $837. You get the idea $700 to $800. Remember, ..this is actual rent info but only for building with 19 units or less. Data from Dupre + Scott Apartment Advisors, Inc. April 2007 1-19 unit apartment report.
Pam Winterba…, Agent, Danville, VA
Mon Oct 22, 2007
You can do a rental survey on craigslist. Trulia does not handle rentals.
Dena Parker…, , Tennessee
Mon Oct 22, 2007
This site does not have information about apartments here, but you could try a site like http://www.rent.com to get more information.
Web Reference:  http://homenashvilletn.com