what repairs are needed?

Asked by Casydo@aol.com, Wed Apr 10, 2013

This question was asked from http://www.trulia.com/property/3111362286-3450-W-Mauna-Loa-L…

Answers

4
Stephanie Weiss’ answer
Stephanie We…, Agent, Gilbert, AZ
Thu Apr 11, 2013
that property is currently "pending" as of March 7th, technically in UCB (under contract accepting backups) status.

No agent will be able to tell you what repairs are needed...once under contract on any property, you will need to hire a qualified home inspector (approximately $300-$500) to inspect the property for a few hours to determine the potential problems with a property.
Voices Member, , Phoenix, AZ
Wed Apr 10, 2013
hi casy, even though i know what you're asking, it's hard to answer because there are so many different ways to answer it.

go ahead and give me a call and i'll explain everything to you. also, if you're not working with a realotor, i'd like for us to interview each other to see if we're a good fit.

sammy hernandez, realtor
clients first realty, llc
(602) 622.0703 c.
sammydhernandez@yahoo.com
I'M NOT YET WORKING WITH A REALTOR AND I WILL CALL YOU AS SOON AS I AM ABLE
THANKS, BRENDA
Flag Wed Apr 10, 2013
Jennie Miller…, Agent, Phoenix, AZ
Wed Apr 10, 2013
This home is a short sale that already has an offer that has been executed by the seller and sent in to the seller's bank. Without a physical walk through and/or home inspection, it will be difficult to determine the condition of the home and if repairs are needed.
thank you
Flag Wed Apr 10, 2013
Craig Frooni…, Agent, Glendale, AZ
Wed Apr 10, 2013
Hi Casy,

The listing agent didn't provide a list, however, they have accepted a primary offer on this short sale and are looking for backup offers right now. I also noted that they will only accept Cash or Conventional Loans on this property, so chances are the repairs would preclude FHA offers.
Hi
My name is Brenda and I would be interested in making an offer. I have cash and do not need a loan. My phone number is 909-991-5716
Flag Wed Apr 10, 2013