what might a 5 bed/2 bath on Virginia St be worth if updated?

Asked by rocheportgospel, Kansas City, MO Thu Jul 11, 2013

This question was asked from http://www.trulia.com/homes/Missouri/Kansas_City/sold/552526…

Answers

3
Cathie Chesen, Agent, Kansas City, MO
Thu Jul 11, 2013
What hundred block are you in? The Plaza to UMKC are areas that draw higher prices than further North or South. I'm familiar with the area, so am happy to help. Pricing must be realtistic though due to the fact that we would need to draw buyers and then have the appraiser verify it's value.
Let me know if you wish any additional information.
Cathie Chesen
Reece and Nichols Realtors
816-853-3979
Don and Kathy…, Agent, Lenexa, KS
Thu Jul 11, 2013
Difficult to give an opinion without viewing the property and researching the comps. If you are thinking of updating, call a realtor for advice on which rooms are the most important to buyers, and how to get the most out of your remodeling dollars.
Kathy Mayer
Prudential KC Realtors
913-314-5112
William Robi…, Agent, Kansas City, MO
Thu Jul 11, 2013
There was a large 3 bedroom house on Virginia that has sold within the last year that sold for $120k. This might be a starting basis. Values in this neighborhood vary substantially, depending upon condition and updating.

For a more indepth analysis, contact me directly and I can use my ten years of valuation experience to give you a more indepth idea of value, either by email or appt.

William Robison
Storybook Realty
wlliam@storybookrealty.net
816-804-1226