what is the right price for seasonal rental in Jupiter..single fam home?

Asked by Meri Hopkinson, 06877 Sun Jul 15, 2007

Answers

8
Bill Warren/…, , Mortgage Lending
Sat Sep 15, 2007
You can find rental rates and availability on this website: http://jupiter.fl.house.info

Hope it helps.
Marc Blasi, , Palm Beach Gardens, FL
Mon Oct 8, 2007
Hello Meri-
The easiest way to check out the rental prices (and don't forget, you can always offer less!) is to do it on line - you can change your requirements at will and work on it whenever you'd like. Please check my new site: http://www.PalmBeachRealEstateandLoans.com and let me know if it was helpful.
David Podgur…, , Boynton Beach, FL
Sun Jul 15, 2007
That is a difficult question with so little information. Just Jupiter itself has quite different areas and what is West in Jupiter Farms will be differently priced than what is East on the Water or near Tequesta area. Something in Abacoa would appeal to people who want closer access to eateries etc... something more remote might be someone else's idea of a getaway. All these are taken into account.

The best answer is to find a real estate agent who specializes in that area to do a CMA for you - Comparitive Market Analysis. It will show you what similar units in that area are renting for.

The other issue which is more of my specialty is making sure the unit cash flows with proper mortgage planning. While I am a Real Estate Broker as well - I do not specialize in listing or selling, but rather analyzing investment potential.

I can help you locate an agent in that area should you wish!
Judith Sille…, Agent, Jupiter, FL
Mon Jun 4, 2012
I have a lovely Townhouse for seasonal rent in Ocean Dunes. The asking rate is $2900 per month for the season and includes utilities and amenities. There are several others with rates both above and below.
Judith Siller-Levy
Farber & Co
561-352-8866
sillerreal@yahoo.com
Miriam Speak…, Agent, Jupiter, FL
Thu Sep 23, 2010
Meri Hopkinson,

There's one in the Bluffs near the beach for $3,800/month and one in Jonathan's Landing Golf Club for $5,000/month and one in Via Del Mar for $4,500/month. For more info you can search and have new rentals sent to you as they becomve available at http://www.jupiter.listingbook.com.

Have a great day.
Matthew J Bl…, , 33410
Mon Aug 6, 2007
Rental prices can vary depending on where in Jupiter you are and what amenities you would like.
I work with several FULL-TIME Professional Realtor who can help you in making an educated choice.
Mark Gregory…, Agent, Palm Beach Gardens, FL
Tue Jul 17, 2007
Here is a partial list of Rentals in Jupiter for a sfh furnished. It is just a broad cross reference. Click on the address bar at the bottom to scroll through the different properties. If you like this kind of service and would like to work great full time realtor to find your rental, please contact me by clicking my picture. Buyers and Renters services are free to you! So shy not let me do the work for you.
Herman Chang, Agent, Palm Beach Gardens, FL
Mon Jul 16, 2007
This will depend on the type of property and location. A market analysis of currently on the market and recently leased would have to be done.