what is the real situation of the building?

Asked by Arcruzes, Miami, FL Mon Oct 7, 2013

This question was asked from http://www.trulia.com/property/3133418750-13360-SW-50th-St-M…

Answers

3
Nereida Figu…, Agent, Miami, FL
Tue Oct 8, 2013
Too Good to be true. Auction on this property and start in that amount, but the real price for this property by comparables .....around 200K. Need help in the Auction....... just call me 305 519-3199,
I can be with you.
Yanoska Diaz, Agent, Miami, FL
Tue Oct 8, 2013
Just as it states on the listing:

This Approved Short Sale Home is perfect for a home owner or an investor. This home will be auctioned Saturday, October 19 at http://www.Auction.com. The price displayed is the Starting Bid amount of $20000.00. For more info including Open House dates and to register to bid, visit Auction.com.

The $20,000.00 is only the starting bid, if the short sale has already been approved, there must be a reserve price, meaning that the winning bid will have to at least offer that much for the property (the reserve amount).

The reserve amount considering the values in this neighborhood could be anywhere from $150,000 to $250,000, that of course will vary very much on condition of the property. This is only an estimate of value, the property could be sold for more or less.
Mona Regoli, Agent, Miami, FL
Mon Oct 7, 2013
Hello
Currently they are accepting back-up offers only. They are negotiating an offer at he moment.

It is an unapproved short sale. An unapproved short sale signifies that the lender knows that the current homeowner lacks sufficient funds to pay off the mortgage and may accept a lower offer for the home than the amount of debt that is currently owed on the property.

The lender has not agreed to accept any particular amount for the property. The homeowner can accept the offer, but the deal will not go through if the lender does not accept the offer.

If you like this particular area I would be glad to help you find others properties in this area. Will you be financing or paying cash?

Please email me at monaregoli@gmail.com. Thank you