what is the real estate market in greenwich, ct?

Asked by MK, Greenwich, CT Sat Sep 8, 2007

Answers

2
Elizabeth Le…, Agent, Greenwich, CT
Wed Dec 2, 2009
We here in Greenwich are 20% higher in sales volume than this time last year.....houses are more realistically priced and are moving.....folks feel "safer" in their jobs at this point, companies that made it thru the storm seem to be okay for the next year so there will be others who will take advantage of the new tax incentive being extended...you might want to interview agents now to be on board by the end of January or even earlier.....note that folks who are looking to buy during the holidays are serious buyers.....we do a preliminary financial check to be sure they are good candidates for mortgages and as we do have an in house mortgage bank, and a broker, we have a better chance of not failing at the last minute to conclude the sale.
Elizabeth Le…, Agent, Greenwich, CT
Wed Jun 24, 2009
That is a broad question....I think you would like to know ifyou could sell your home in this market....Yes, you can but we are looking at 2003 price levels...I would need to look over your home, note property size, any upgrades, renovations, ...etc etc. Is your oil tank in the ground?(Many of the house in "downtown" Cos Cob are older and may have same)....Also if you are buying "up", a higher priced home, area you will do well...example 10% reduction on $100K is
$10,000 whereas 10% reduction on $1M is $100,000!.......Call me any time in my home office and I would be happy to give you in person time....622 9205 up to 10 p.m.

Elizabeth