what is the price of square foot in the area between 20 street and 25 street, and second avenue NE?

Asked by Juanitonica, 33137 Sun May 20, 2012

Answers

7
Ann Ryan, Agent, Doral, FL
Mon May 21, 2012
Juanitonica, do you already have the property listed for sale? Because I found it listed on a web site. Give me a call, and let's discuss. Unless you absolutely NEED to sell, or if the structure on the site is completely unhabitable, it might be smarter to rent it out for a year or two rather than selling now.
David Siddons…, Agent, Miami, FL
Tue May 6, 2014
For more information check my Edgewater blogs: http://luxlifemiamiblog.com/category/edgewater-and-design-di…
Irina Karan, Agent, Aventura, FL
Thu Jun 7, 2012
The area you are talking about has a high chance of getting higher prices in the future (agree with Ann). It's good that you are on it - and checking on things. Beware, that often large companies send in regular people to buy (so you don't charge too much).

Hope this helps,

Irina Karan
Beachfront Realty, Inc.
IrinaKaran@gmail.com
Ann Ryan, Agent, Doral, FL
Mon May 21, 2012
Juanitonica, Home Owner, 33137
Mon May 21, 2012
My property is located at 161 ne 22 street, miami , fl,33137 . I want to sell it as a commercial land, since it is zoned C1, ot T6 .
Last year, the closer property was bought by Bramam Cadillac, at 20 st and 2 ne in the amount of $ 100.00 square feet.
there has been another sell in my area, but they were type of foreclosure, and others sell that do not reflect the real value of the property for no reason, because in other more marginal areas have been sold at almost 100 sq feet.
thank for your help.
Nereida Figu…, Agent, Miami, FL
Mon May 21, 2012
Juanitonica, this is an ample question. Sounds you want to sale. Remember, comparables is the right answer, but we have no more information from you at point we don't know what you talk about. If you have property address, more than glad to provide with some information to give you the opportunity to have an idea how the market is moving in such area.
Ann Ryan, Agent, Doral, FL
Sun May 20, 2012
Juanitonica, what sort of property? I'd be happy to send you stats, if you give me a little more background.
my property is located at 161 ne 22 street, miami , fl , 33137
Flag Mon May 21, 2012