what is the monthly maintenance fee for this property?

Asked by Sknight, New York, NY Mon Jul 9, 2012

This question was asked from http://www.trulia.com/property/3064296166-150-Sullivan-St-34…

Answers

4
Raoul Sodogandji’s answer
Raoul Sodoga…, Agent, New York, NY
Mon Jul 9, 2012

The Monthly Maintenance for this property is $645.

I will suggest you to work with an agent if you are really interested to buy in the city.

Let me know if i can help,

Otherwise, best of luck with everything.

Warmest Regards,

Raoul Sodogandji
Member of ELITE
Licensed Salesperson

(o): 212.252.8772 (EXT.782)
(c): 347.993.8333
(e): raouls@nestseekers.com

" It is common in all businesses that the level of customer service, is usually based on income generated from that service given; which is fairly unfair to those who need just the same service of selling, buying or renting in New York City.

That's one of the reasons why we came up with ELITE. It is the highest standard level of same service given from a $2000 rental to a $40 Millions sale, and instead of treating the customers differently, we've decided to give them the ELITE service.

Let's help you with our services, no matter your budget, what you are selling or want to buy, we will give you and your referrals the same best experience ever lived. "
Angela Nelson, Agent, Tarrytown, NY
Thu Jul 12, 2012
Maintenance is $645. give me a call 718.791.5427
Tarah Young, Agent, New York, NY
Mon Jul 9, 2012
The Maintenance is $645. The listing has not been updated in quite some time and has undergone a $30,000 price drop as of 1/17/12. If you have interest in other properties in this area feel free to contact me.

Tarah W Young
Tarahy@nestseekers.com
646.594.0958
Robin Raines, Agent, New York, NY
Mon Jul 9, 2012
It is $645 per month. Please feel free to contact me directly for more information or to view.

Robin Raines
SVP
LG Fairmont Group
rraines@lgfairmont.com