what is the market value of homes on the lake compared to this one. What would a fair offer be on 13575 SW 72nd ave?

Asked by vivro, Pinecrest Postal Store, FL Fri May 18, 2012

Answers

4
Irina Karan, Agent, Aventura, FL
Fri Jan 4, 2013
Hello Vivro,

Before making any offers, you got to look into comparable sales, days on the market, finishes,
schools info etc.Hope this helps,

Irina Karan
Beachfront Realty, Inc.
IrinaKaran@gmail.com

Hope you have done this, by yourself or with your agent...
Maria Medina, Agent, Miami, FL
Fri May 18, 2012

I will be glad to assist you with the comparable in details, so far the average is $600k but in order to get accurate information you need to hire an appraiser.
Please feel free to send me a text message or call me at 305-905-3370 and I will share with you the inventory, last closed sales and statistics of the area, It will be helpful if you send me your email address, name and phone number.
I specialize in the areas of Pinecrest, Coral Gables, Palmetto Bay and Cutler Bay.

Maria Medina
You can count on me, I will work for you.
Realtor (R)
Distressed Property Professional
Lila Henry, Agent, South Miami, FL
Fri May 18, 2012
Good Afternoon ,

This is a beautiful home on the lake in Pinecrest and clearly shows a great deal of pride in ownership. The going rates per square foot in this area of Pinecrest are between $195.00 -$235.00 per square foot, much of course depending on the finish and condition of the home. If you have not already seen this home, you will want to work with a Realtor to obtain an appointment for you to see it and then based on that, with the assistance of your Realtor you can make the determination of the proper offer price for this home. Please feel free to contact me with any additional questions you may have on this home. Additionally, I can forward to you for your review information on the closed sales in the area for comparison.

Lila Lopez
RE/MAX Advance Realty
305-772-2521
homesbylila@yahoo.com
Ann Ryan, Agent, Doral, FL
Fri May 18, 2012
Vivro, do you have a buyer's agent? Why aren't you asking them this question? If you don't have a buyer's agent, please give me a call.

(Buyer's agents are paid their commission by the seller, not the buyer.)