what is the maket like for homes in toms river new jersey between $300,000 and $600,00?

Asked by Mike Deshaies, Toms River, NJ Mon Aug 11, 2008

Answers

10
Kristopher G…, Agent, Toms River, NJ
Mon Mar 25, 2013
Well Mike I would first speak to a mortgage bank like myself first. Get pre-approved and let the mortgage agent get you ready upfront so you will not have a tough time when you find what you are looking for. Trust me these days this is a smart option because of all the extra steps banks take to get you the loan. I can help you with this just give me a call or stop by my office in Toms River. I know this area very well and have been in the mortgage industry for years. I am also Licensed with the Department of Banking and Insurance for NJ. My contact information is below. Hope to speak with you soon!

Kris Davis | Mortgage Loan Originator
Residential Home Funding Corp.
325 W. Water St. STE 2W | Toms River, NJ 08753
Main: (848) 480-2354 | Direct: (732) 597-2040
Fax: (877) 743-4483 | NMLS # 63263
Company NMLS # 34973
kdavis@rhfunding.com
http://www.rhfunding.com
Anthony Baro…, Agent, Toms River, NJ
Wed Feb 13, 2013
Wonder what these homes are worth now almost 5 years later...do you? If you answered yes then lets get together :)

Fiona Barone-Realtor
RE/MAX At Barnegat Bay & RE/MAX International Inc.
1130 Hooper Ave, Toms River NJ 08753
Office # 732-914-0074
Cell # 732-674-1590
International calls please dial 001-732-674-2904
http://www.fbarone.remax-nj.com
Celia Szieber, , Toms River, NJ
Tue Sep 28, 2010
Mike,
You have many options in this range. For example, a property I am marketing in Georgetown section of Toms River is a 3 bedroom, 1.5 bath updated home with a garage and inground pool listed for $304,900. You have the advantage of setting the tone of what type of home you want and/or need. Hope this helps you.
Best Wishes,
Celia Szieber
Crossroads Realty
732.597.0060
Bill, , 08752
Sun Sep 26, 2010
Mike, that range you have listed covers quite a bit of territory, are you looking for waterfront? Type of home? there are so many variables but it is a buyers market I'd be happy to send you some listings if you can provide me with some more information on what you are looking for
Laura, , Toms River, NJ
Tue Aug 31, 2010
Well! With that price range, a bunch of realtors would just love to work with you! Though that is a huge difference.... 300,000 can get you a nice colonial in nice areas and 600,000 can get you a lot of square feet. Where I live (neighborhood in between Fischer Bvld and Hooper Ave, the property taxes are around the range of $5000.... Just shop around Trulia/Weichert/Remax/C21/Van Dyke/Diane's realty sites and you'll have an idea. Most of them list the property taxes, and the insurance really depends how close you are to water as there are many lagoons/bays/ponds around here.
Joanne, , Ocean County, NJ
Thu Aug 21, 2008
Hi Mike, just signed on now and happened to see your question posted on Aug 11th, 2008. As the other Real Estate Professionals have answered your choices in those price ranges are vast, however besides home ownership, may I ask what goal are you trying to achieve? Are you looking for Vacation, or Primary Residence, do you have children, or a family or any other type of special situation or need that you need to incorporate in your research? Is property tax rate important to you, school systems, we have many. Are you really familar with this area or looking to get educated on the different communities within Ocean County. What are your hobbies? Do you like neighborhood living or would you prefer something more private. Are you looking for a particular loan product that suits you achieving your future goals in life. There are many factors to take into consideration, as I am sure you know. Housing is not an issue here, we have plenty of them. It is the right fit for you. So my suggestion is, if you have not already done this, is to draft what your ultimate and immediate needs are, example, what style of living are you accustomed to, what style of home. Modern, Eclectic, Victorian, Ranch, Bi Level, are you looking for a particular Square Footage, baths, bedrooms etc..... that would help you on your search and assist you in narrowing it down. Lot size, pool or no pool I could go on. Hope you make your wish list and achieve your goals. I wish you much success in your future transaction, and hope this has helped you on your journey.
Heather Dacc…, , Monmouth County, NJ
Tue Aug 12, 2008
Hi Mike,
As the others have said there are alot of homes on the market in Toms River in that range. The homes that are priced right, in good condition and a nice location do sell! Let me know if you have any other questions. Thanks.

Heather Daccurso
Weichert Realtors
Office: 732-577-0440
Marc J Willi…, Agent, Whiting, NJ
Mon Aug 11, 2008
Mike, lots of great values in that price range BUT that's a big price range, why so broad? Are you looking for new construction? Waterfront or waterview? What price range is most comfortable for you? When do you want to look? I won't show you homes, I am a manager of an office. I will help you find what you are looking for.
Good house hunting, call me if I can help. Realtor since the 60's Marc Williams. Marc@marcjwilliams.com or my cell 732-778-9933
Paul Howard, Agent, Cherry Hill, NJ
Mon Aug 11, 2008
Tom, to see what is available you can go to jerseyshoremls.net and search the public site.
Let me know if you would like help.

Paul Howard
John Jelinski, , Barnegat, NJ
Mon Aug 11, 2008
Mike,

I this market you have a outstanding selection throughout the Toms River area. Do you have any particular preferences?

John Jelinski
Crossroads Realty
609-713-3454
johnjelinski_7@msn.com