what is the housing market like for a 6 family property in hartford connecticut?

Asked by Greg, Hartford, CT Wed Sep 5, 2007

Answers

2
Carl Guild, Agent, East Hampton, CT
Wed Sep 5, 2007
Multifamily properties will always be bought as long as the price is right and the location and quality are good. Investors are still plentiful, but much more cautious with their dollars. If you would like a market analysis because you plan on selling or buying a multifamily - give me a call or drop me an email.
carlguild@prudentialct.com
Web Reference:  http://www.CarlGuild.com
Greg Kiely, Agent, Newton, MA
Wed Sep 5, 2007
Hartford is like every other major New England city right now. The industries that drove it are moving out and being replaced by smaller upstart corporations. Hartford has seen a rebirth of sorts in the last 10 years however. Obviously the insurance industry isn't what it used to be, but the academic and medical communities always bring new people, and I would think the market for 6 families would be good for the younger, more transient buyers/renters. Let us know if you have more specific questions.