what is the appraised value for house number 5401 virginia way,sacto ca95822?

Asked by narendramira, Sacramento, CA Tue Aug 6, 2013

This question was asked from http://www.trulia.com/homes/California/Sacramento/sold/60375…

Answers

9
Jason Walter, Agent, Sacramento, CA
Tue Nov 26, 2013
If you are asking what the market value of that house is I would suggest contacting a Realtor to answer your real estate needs. It's very challenging to grant an opinion on value without viewing the property.

Jason Walter

REALTOR® - lic #01923240
Certified Public Accountant (CPA) - lic #103885
Hammer Real Estate Group
jasonwalter.re@gmail.com
cell ph 916-716-1341
Cameron Novak, Agent, Corona, CA
Thu Aug 29, 2013
An appraisal will need to be done by an appraiser in order to get an actual appraisal value. You can get the same thing from an agent without charge, though the detail will be less than with a formal appraisal.
Jaime Becker, Agent, Sacramento, CA
Wed Aug 21, 2013
Hello

Did you every find out the value of your home? Were you looking to sell?

If you were looking to sell, then it's a good idea to contact an agent to take a look at your home and the comparables around it. It's still a good time to sell, so it's something worth looking into. Not only can I tell you what I think you can sell your home for, I will also show you what I am going to do to market your home.

Feel free to contact me at your convenience.

Jaime Becker
Lyon Real Estate
jbecker@golyon.com
http://www.SacramentoHomesByJaime.com
Off: 916-484-3610
BRE# 01737783
lorreality, Agent, Sacramento, CA
Thu Aug 8, 2013
Feel free to contact me at Lorreality@Yahoo.com or 916-719-4008 to answer any of your real estate needs
Craig Miglas, , Sacramento County, CA
Wed Aug 7, 2013
Good morning Ms. Narendra ,
Based on the homes that have sold and the ones I have sold in your area your home should sale for $285-290,000.
If you would like to speak with me at no obligation call me (916)947-9801 rid is Craig Miglas of Keller Williams Realty
Jim Walker, Agent, Carmichael, CA
Wed Aug 7, 2013
A licensed appraiser can charge $200 up to $500 to do an appraisal. Maybe less if it is a drive by only. A real estate agent can give a broker price opinion which is usually less expensive $50 to $300. The owner herself may obtain a competitive market analysis from one of the Realtors that responds here, often for no charge at all. (The service is offered in the hope of someday getting a listing contract. )

The tax assessor has it assessed at $40,418 Land + $80,849 Improvements = $121,267 Total. The assessed value has a very weak or no correlation to market value.

Trulia published an estimated market value* for the address of $324,000. *

*That's an estimate using a bunch of info that Trulia data scientists comb through, including recent sales of similar homes and home facts like beds, baths, square feet and more.

Click the link below about Trulia Estimates if you'd like to learn more.
Philip Velez, Agent, Sacramento, CA
Wed Aug 7, 2013
Dear Mira,

An appraised value can only be given by an appraiser. The average price for an appraisal is `$500. He would use recent active, pending, and sold as similiar as possible and as close as possible to your home to determine his/her appraised value would be on the date conducted. What I can tell you is that the most recent sale on Virginia was 4953 Virginia Way. It is a 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom home with 1561 square feet on .18 acre lot that sold on June 6, 2013 for $259000 after having been on the market for 5 days. The average sold price for homes in Hollywood Park, since May 2013, with ~1300sf, is $260,000. This is one of my favorite neighborhoods and I know that Virginia Way is one of the nicest streets in Hollywood Park.

It sounds like you may be considering listing your home. If that is the case, I invite you to schedule an appointment to discuss what your goals are. I would like to know what the best case scenario is for you, so that I can provide options to meet your needs.

Please let me know if you would find this helpful.

If there are any other questions, or more specific questions, that you may have, please feel free to let me know....BECAUSE YOU DESERVE RESULTS!!!

Respectfully,

Philip Velez

President/Broker

ClearPath Real Estate Solutions

dba PV Realty

C: 916-271-1399

We treat people the way that we want to be treated. Our goal is to build strong lifelong
relationships, one client at a time, and become the trusted resource for all your real estate needs.

Has my quality of service exceeded
your expectations? If I have provided excellent customer service, I encourage
you to leave us a review. To do so now, please check the following link; Trulia
Sue Archer R…, Agent, Palm Harbor, FL
Wed Aug 7, 2013
Appraised value is different than market value. An appraised value for a home depends on the purpose of the valuation. is it being asked for in transferring an estate from one person to another? to secure a mortgage? to refinance a home? to insure a home? Believe it or not, it may affect what the result is and the method used to determine the value that you are seeking.

A licensed realtor has tools that can provide you with the market value of the home. It would be a much less accurate result to just compare the size of this home to others of similar size and lot size. Rather, amenities, condition of the home and other factors such as neighborhood can affect the value as well.

It is not something that you can get from this group that would be very specific. The person giving you the valuation would need to visit the home for any degree of accuracy.
hello phillips
Flag Wed Aug 7, 2013
Sue Archer R…, Agent, Palm Harbor, FL
Wed Aug 7, 2013