what is living in Brunswick forest like?

Asked by ksm70, Leland, NC Mon Nov 12, 2012

Answers

2
Pat Maloney’s answer
Pat Maloney, Agent, Wilmington, NC
Sat Mar 23, 2013
Don't live there m'self. But even being on the outside looking in, it's apparent folks LOVE it. Socializing amongst the residents is moving right along. Not only do they have plenty of fun within the community, they plan things together OUTSIDE as well. Not so long ago, a bunch of them attended a murder mystery dinner theatre. I was there too, and I can tell you, they were chit-chatting and table-hopping and having a blast. If they're an indication of the rest of the residents, I believe you'd be very happy there.
Karen Schwar…, Agent, Leland, NC
Mon Nov 12, 2012
Brunswick Forest is great! I have lived there for over 5 years and would be happy to answer any specific questions for you. It is truly a lifestyle community with wonderful amenities and social activities. I always tell people that you can be as busy as you want to be. There are so many clubs, activities, group outings etc. I enjoy running, riding my bike and walking my dog so I love the paths, trails and bridges. There are nice parks including a dog park. They all intersect with the trails so you have a lot of choices if you are an outdoor person. There will eventually be around 100 miles of trails. The wellness center is nice and there are free classes offered there throughout the day into evening. The cardio/weight room was recently enlarged and is very spacious. There is also a full time activities director on staff. I lived in Wilmington for almost 20 years before moving to Br. Forest and am so happy that we did. I love living there! Also, the Villages are filling up nicely with many stores and medical practices. Have you taken a tour yet? Feel free to call me at 910-431-9395 or email me: karen@livingbythecoast.com.