Kathy Iguchi, Home Buyer in California

what is a fair offering price for the property on 5631 s old hwy 99 ashland, oregon 97520. mls#2713991?

Asked by Kathy Iguchi, California Sat Dec 15, 2007

have any offers been made on this property? What is the altitude?

Answers

2
Danielle, Home Buyer, Los Alamos Civic, Albuquerque, NM
Wed Feb 24, 2010
Kathy,

I've lost your email and finally found someone that knew your last name! This is Danielle, the girl that fell in love with Indira and almost bought her!

Would love to chat with you,

pgagirl@gmail.com
Pam Lorange, , 97520
Wed Mar 26, 2008
Kathy, This is a lovely home but one of the issues with it is the location. You have to want to be in the snow zone. If you don't mind the snow then you are only about 25 minutes from Ashland and it is a lovely property. "Fair" offering price is a hard one. In this market the price that a seller will take is dependent on their need to sell. In a normal market in our area, homes usually sell for 97% to 98% of the asking price at the time of the sale. In the current market we are seeing things sometimes going for 90% of the asking price. I would have an agent like myself (or who ever you may be working with) do a market analysis and then go in with what you are comfortable with and see what kind of response you get.
Web Reference:  http://www.balorange.com