Iamshelly, Home Buyer in Middleville, MI

what does bank owned mean?

Asked by Iamshelly, Middleville, MI Sun Jan 27, 2013

This question was asked from http://www.trulia.com/property/3085681951-452-N-Payne-Lake-R…

Answers

3
Bank owned means that the house went into foreclosure at the sheriff's sale and the redemption period is over, so now the house is owned by the bank. The bank has taken back possession of the house from the homeowner who went into foreclosure and is now trying to sell the house.

Kathy Persha, Realtor
CDPE, SFR, CIAS
Nextage Advanced Realty
248-930-0198
As Ron explained, a bank owned property is a foreclosure. As a local realtor and Middleville resident, I am very familiar with the area. I'd be happy to answer any questions you may have about this property or any others. Please feel free to contact me at your convenience, 616-450-0131 or michelle@grar.com.
It means that the house has already gone thru FORECLOSURE, all the Liens have been satisfied, and it is ready for sale to you.
Contact a Buyer's Agent for a CMA to determine Market Value and make an Offer.