Market Conditions in Alief>Question Details

William, Home Buyer in Orlando, FL

what do you think about this estate?

Asked by William, Orlando, FL Sat Oct 13, 2012

This question was asked from…

I apologize but unable to find unit# 16 active. But there are several other units for sale. Please
contact me and I will send you information on them.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sun Oct 14, 2012
William, I will be listing two multi-family properties today in zip code 77039. There are two buildings, each with two 2-3 bedroom units that have been renovated and are move-in ready. There are located at 2434 and 2438 Balmorhea. Please let me know if you are interested and I will be happy to assist you further.

Bobbie Wagner Persky
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sun Oct 14, 2012
William ...

The unit you refer to has been sold. There are two others available in the complex, priced at $18,000 and $19,000. I know of no lender that would finance an amount that low, so it would have to be a cash sale. It appears as if the complex is best suited for investors. If you're interested in either unit, I'd be happy to forward the information to you. Should you wish to consider other properties, please send me your contact information, so that we may further discuss the matter. I look forward to hearing from you.

Regards ...

Al Geffon
(713) 213-6350
Web Reference:
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sun Oct 14, 2012