what do you think about the woodcliff gardens apartments in north bergen?

Asked by Knicksnyc, North Bergen, NJ Wed Mar 2, 2011

Answers

6
Joseph Estra…, Agent, North Bergen, NJ
Wed Jul 18, 2012
What more can I say without repeating what the others have already explained in detail? I usually don't use these boards, but felt compelled to since it seems that you're a fellow Knicks fan! Silly, I know, but being one myself all I can say is take the misery we've had with the franchise since Ewing left and reverse it, that's Woodcliff Gardens. I see plenty of great Realtors answering on this forum, so you are in good company in terms of who you chose to work with. I arrived to the party a bit too late...!

Just in case, here's my contact information:

Joe Estrada
Mr. Sold Realty Group
(201)923-3971

GO NY GO NY GO!
(By the way, good riddance Jeremy Lin.)
Agnes Byrne, Home Buyer, North Bergen, NJ
Wed Jul 18, 2012
What do you think of Parker Imperial in North Bergen? We are relocating from Chicago and looking at a 2 bedroom.
Chris Hinova, Agent, Jersey City, NJ
Mon Mar 7, 2011
It's right on my jogging path across from the Braddock park. So you have park view on one side and the river and skyline on the other. NYC transportation is right at your doorstep and you have the option of NJT buses to Manhattan or take the NY Waterway bus to the ferry. The units may be hit or miss as some are updated and some are not. It is a coop and they do require board approval and I think 10% down payment, but what a lovely setting!
Millie Ramos, , Hoboken, NJ
Wed Mar 2, 2011
Beautiful Park right across the street. Location is good easy access into NYC. Some units are not updated, but some are. The ones that are sell very quickly.

Millie Ramos
Re/Max Gold Coast
201-424-8346
Elena Schwar…, Agent, Clifton, NJ
Wed Mar 2, 2011
Hi Knicksnyc,
Woodcliff Gardens is a lovely, well-maintained co-op community with very nice amenities, steps away from excellent NYC transportation, and abutting 176-acre North Hudson Park. At the current time pricing in that complex is attractive. I am an Accredited Buyer's Agent serving the NJ "gold coast" area, have listed and sold properties in the Woodcliff Gardens complex, and would be happy to discuss your needs with you -- as well as to supply additional information about Woodcliff Gardens as well as other area co-ops and condos. If you would like to contact me, please feel free to use my cell or e-mail below; also, check out my Trulia profile!
Elena Schwartz, ABR(r)
Sales Associate
NJ Circle of Excellence 2008, 2010
Weichert, Realtors Executive Club 2010
WEICHERT, REALTORS
(O): 973-779-1900 x148
(C): 201-600-1612
eyschwartz@weichert.com
Elena, Hello, thanks for posting information here. I am curious of the monthly maintenance for this property, I am having a hard time finding it listed anywhere. Thank you Jennifer jentt@live.com
Flag Wed Mar 5, 2014
Thomas Spiess, Agent, Wood Ridge, NJ
Wed Mar 2, 2011
Hi Knicksnyc,

I'm sure you are happy with your squad's newest addition. To answer you question regarding Woodcliff Gardens, generally I am not a big fan of co-op's however Woodcliff is the exception to the rule. The board is easy to deal with and the owners are mostly working professionals. The location is outstanding as it is directly across the street from Hudson County Park and you can take advantage of the parks many benefits. On top of that you have easy access to the NJ Transit busses and you are right off River Rd and the shops/restaurants that are available. The complex is professionaly managed and well taken care of. It has an onsite seasonal pool and health club as well. The units are generally a good size, with more closets then most condo/co-op's and offer several layouts to choose from. The prices are also good. I currently have a two bedroom for $179,500. Feel free to call me at 201-519-2348 to ask any other questions regarding the complex or others in the area.

Thomas Spiess
201-519-2348