what are the fees there if you don't play golf?

Asked by Nancy Ezell, Leesburg, FL Wed Jun 5, 2013

This question was asked from http://www.trulia.com/property/3033069739-5241-Mahogany-Run-…

Answers

6
Albert Woost…, Agent, Sarasota, FL
Thu Jun 13, 2013
Hi Nancy,
If you are interested in communities that don't have a mandatory golf membership I would be glad to suggest other communities, and send listings for you to consider.
Feel free to contact me.
I know of several that offer similar feel in nice areas - even gated.
Some loaded with amenities other than golf that you might be interested in.
Albert Wooster, P.A.
Allen Real Estate Services, Inc.
WoosterFLA@gmail.com
Bill Eckler, Agent, Venice, FL
Thu Jun 6, 2013
The fees for Heritage Creek include a golfing lifestyle. There are no exceptions made here for non-golfers. Heritage Creek is a wonderful gated and guarded community that offers a wide variety of activities beyond golf. Units similar to this one are selling in the mid to upper $150's and usually offer a generous golf course view. You will find that many of them are rented during the winter months.

If you have any additional specific questions, we would be happy to answer them.

Thank you for your post.

Bill Eckler
Michael Saunders & Company
941-408-5363
billeckler@michaelsaunders.com
michael beni…, Agent, bradenton, FL
Thu Jun 6, 2013
wHEN IT IS A MANDATORY GOLF AND COUNTRY CLUB FEE YOU PAY THEM REGUARDLESS WAETHER YOU GO EVERYDAY OR NEVER SEE THE PLACE. I T REALLY IS FOR THE PERSON THAT WANTS TO PLAY AND PLAY A LOT.

MICHAEL BENINATO
email: michaelb1@remax.net
cell: 941-479-2777 (2SRQ)
REE/MAX Alliance Group
Tammy Hayes, Agent, Port Charlotte, FL
Wed Jun 5, 2013
According to the MLS sheet on this property by the listing agent the fees are $3146 semi annually for HOA plus $262 monthly condo fee. The community is called Veranda at Heritage Oaks. The sellers disclosure indicates that there are additional fees for club membership.

Here is the link to Heritage Oaks Golf & Country club for more info: http://www.heritageoaksgcc.com/Club/Scripts/Home/home.asp

Or you can contact Argus Property Management for questions.

Tammy Hayes, Realtor
RE/MAX Palm Realty
tammyhayesre@gmail.com
941-276-6185
http://www.tammyhayes.remax-florida.com/
Faye Doyle, Agent, Sarasota, FL
Wed Jun 5, 2013
Membership in the HOA is require. Mandatory fees include $262.00 per month. Also there is a $3146.00 semi-annually. These fees are all required.
Mark Monismi…, Agent, Lakewood Ranch, FL
Wed Jun 5, 2013
Hi Nancy,

I live in Rosedale and have found it to be a very friendly community with a lot of value. Rosedale is a gated community of beautiful homes of various sizes and prices including resales and new construction. The amenities include, in addition to the golf course, a large club house, tennis courts, swimming pool and exercise room. Monthly fees are some of the most reasonable in the area. Please contact me if you would like see some of the properties.

Mark
________________

Mark L. Monismith
Elite Preferred Realty, Lakewood Ranch
8319 Market Street
Sarasota, FL 34202
Mobile: 941-799-1837
Fax: 770-825-9115
E-mail: mark.monismith@gmail.com