what are the average days on market for homes sales in zip code 44124?

Asked by Tony Bakale, 44115 Wed Apr 27, 2011

any information regarding this subject for the Cleveland Ohio market area would be helpful

Answers

2
Michael Kula…, Agent, Olmsted Falls, OH
Wed Apr 27, 2011
Hi Tony,
The average days on market for the 44124 area code over the past 12 months is 137 days. The most important part of that stat is knowing that each situation is different. A more accurate and current number to look at is absorption rate. Absorption rate looks at the number of houses that are currently on the market compared to how many have sold over a certain amount of time. If you would like more information or if I can help you with your specific situation please feel free to call me Mike Kulaga at 440-202-9077.
Dominic Pici…, Agent, Strongsville, OH
Wed Apr 27, 2011
The average days on market for homes sold in the 44124 zipcode over the past 6 months has been 122 days.

To give a more accurate figure for a particular home, additional information would be helpful. Information like price range, more specific location of the home, home details, etc. This would allow me to give a more accurate "days on market" for homes most similar to yours.