what are short term rental zones in 34747?

Asked by Darren Bowers, Southport UK Thu Apr 3, 2008

Answers

13
Karyn Smith, Agent, Champions Gate, FL
Wed Jun 23, 2010
I have them all (well nearly all) listed on my website - do take a look http://www.searchfloridahome.com. Happy to send you my buyers guide for UK clients ? karyn@searchfloridahome.com 0r 321 939 7671
Bernard Scar…, Agent, Kissimmee, FL
Sat Feb 21, 2015
34747 is a very large area. We have many communities in all levels of price, community features and so on. To get a better feel of what community you should invest in or live in. Contact me and we will go over your criteria so I can give you more details on what communities you will need to look into.

This is some information I normally give out.

INCOME PRODUCING PROPERTIES
Short Term Vacation Rental properties in the Central Florida
I HAVE BEEN AN INVESTOR FOR OVER 17 YEARS IN CENTRAL FLORIDA AND I HAVE
HELPED MANY OTHERS INVEST IN FLORIDA PROPERTIES. I HAVE HELPED BOTH
DOMESTIC AND INTERNATIONAL BUYERS AND SELLERS. I HAVE PERSONALLY
PURCHASED MANY SHORT TERM RENTAL INCOME PRODUCING PROPERTIES AND
RESIDENTIAL PROPERTIES IN THE AREA OVER THE YEARS.

I AM SURE I CAN HELP YOU FIND A PROPERTY THAT BEST FITS YOUR NEEDS AND
BUDGET. IT'S BEST TO ANSWER ALL YOUR QUESTIONS BEFORE WE START LOOKING
AT PROPERTIES.

Short term rental properties in the Central Florida area of Florida never have an off season. So rental properties in these communities make an income all year around. This makes your ROI (Return on Investment) much higher then your topical investment property. You will normally have bookings placed in the property every month of the year.
Let's look at it another way, if you are an investor and you purchased a property and rented it out by the year. What you would normally make by the month, short term rental properties would normally make by the week. So think about it, your return on your investment will be many times greater then your standard residential investment property. The only thing you need to worry about is blocking out your vacation dates before they get book to another guest.

Another important topic is what kind of income you will receive in all the different communities in the area. Every community close to Disney has a little different income ability. This is where I come in. You do not want to be too far from Disney when purchasing a vacation property.

Please contact me for more information on this subject by calling me at 407-572-3022 or by email btscarpa@aol.com or by completing the simple form below.

http://www.scarparealtypa.com/

Resort and Second-Home Property Specialist (RSPS) certified

Thank you
Bernard Scarpa
American Ideal Homes, LLC servicing all of your Florida Real Estate Needs.
Specializing in Income producing properties
Disney Florida Vacation Property Investment Specialist
Listing and Selling Specialist
Primary Residence Specialist
Office Hours are 7 days a week
9:00 Am to 9:00 PM EST
Cell # 407-572-3022
btscarpa@aol.com
Chris Kellom, Agent, Orlando, FL
Thu Apr 10, 2014
I have to agree with the other realtor's. Each individual community can decide if they will or will not allow short term rental. But are you committed to this area or is there another area you would consider?
Welcome to Trulia Chris. Do note that this is a 4 year old question.
Flag Fri Apr 11, 2014
Mark LeMenag…, Agent, Lake Nona Orlando, FL
Sat Jun 26, 2010
Hi Karyn, It's lovely in Harmony. Quiet, green, and peaceful, but still just a short drive to all that the area has to offer.
Karyn Smith, Agent, Champions Gate, FL
Sat Jun 26, 2010
Well thank you so much Mr Lemenager :) How is it out in Harmony ?
Sat Jun 26, 2010
Cool website Karyn. Well done. I've added it to my favorites.
Erica Muller, Agent, Winter Garden, FL
Tue May 4, 2010
Hi Darren,

I just wanted to update you we now have a video I think you'll find helpful when dealing with Orlando short term rental zoning: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gFyl2cxINuM
Karyn Smith, Agent, Champions Gate, FL
Wed Apr 28, 2010
Hi Darren,

I have put together alot of information on STR in this area, take a look at my website I have each sub division (area of homes) listed and it states if it is STR or Residential or as mix of both. I have also got a UK buyers guide which I am happy to send you free of charge which goes through the differences between buying here in the USA and home. I bought my first STR in 1998 so feel I can help answer any questions you may have.
Erica Muller, Agent, Winter Garden, FL
Fri Feb 27, 2009
Darren,

For a list of all the properties zoned for Short Term Rental in Davenport, Kissimmee and Clermont you can go to http://www.thepinkflamingo.info and click on neighborhoods, that will bring up each city and when you hover over the city it will list all the neighborhoods.

Cheers!
Bill Eckler, Agent, Venice, FL
Sat May 24, 2008
Darren,
The response to youe question appears to be consistant. Since there are many different communities, each with different regulations to follow it would be easiest to identify your "favorite" location(s) initially and then seek the specific rental guidelines.

We would be happy to support your interest in any of these locations. Please feel free to contact us with any additional questions or information requests.

The "Eckler Team"
Century 21 Almar and Associates
ecklerteam@comcast.net
941-408-5363
Robert, Agent,
Thu May 15, 2008
It varies and there are many in 34747.
My suggestion is to get a budget you can work with as it relates to purchase price and then imagine what your home would look like and what features it would have.
then mail me and I will send you via e-mail all the properties available to you in that zip code.
I just got back from London two weeks ago and did a Place in The Sun holiday vacation show and know everything about vacation properties.
There are a lot of promisies out there and very little follow through.
If you wantto use my services to purchase a property , it is at no cost to you as the seller pays my fees.
I also fly my clients over at no charge when they purchase with me.
The prices are low and the pound is high and that makes for a smart deal

http://www.buyacelebrationhome.com

Cheers

Robert
Jacqueline F…, , Kissimmee, FL
Mon Apr 28, 2008
Hello Darren,

Each community has to permitted to be a short term rental community.
It is not by zip code or street.

I can send you, under no obilgation, homes that are zoned for short term rentals.
Are you looking for a detached pool home, townhome, flat?

Please feel free to contact me at any time.
Elizabeth La…, , Kissimmee, FL
Wed Apr 16, 2008
Each individual community can decide if they will or will not allow short term rental. IF you would like to give me your requirements, I can ask one of our short term rental specialist to send you properties that match your criteria. elizabeth.landgraf@coldwellbanker.com