Donald, Home Seller in HEBERT

what are other propertits close to mine selling for ?

Asked by Donald, HEBERT Mon Jun 9, 2008

I HAVE A 1700 SQFT 3BED ROOM 2 &1/2 BATH HOME IN 12.95 ACRES OF LAND. ANY IDEA AS TO ANY RELATED VALUES OF OTHER SOLD PROPERTIES ?

Answers

5
Jim Johnson, , 78233
Mon Jun 9, 2008
You provided too little info. In order to do a CMA, we would need your address. We would then need to meet with you at your home to evaluate its condition, and the upgrades and improvements.

My guess is that you are about to go FSBO. You should contact a REALTOR member of your local MLS, be candid about your reasons for asking about the price, and make a personal commitment to use that agent's services if you are not successful.
Marcheta Lan…, , Hammond, LA
Fri Feb 13, 2009
There are 2 homes that have sold in the last 12 months that have similar square footage and acreage. Sold prices between $200K and $240K. This wouldn't be a true comparative to your property unless we were to analyze your home and acreage and get a more accurate comparable. You may contact me & I would be happy to set up a consultation. 985 517 2822
ian cockburn, Agent, New Orleans, LA
Mon Jun 9, 2008
Find a Realtor in your neighbourhood give you an idea of sales.
Web Reference:  http://iansellsnola.com
Bay Jackson, , Shreveport, LA
Mon Jun 9, 2008
It is often difficult to price rural land for the lack of comparable properties. You might want to invest a few hundred dollars and get an appraisal. Advertise it with "appraisal on file." Best of luck to you.
Darla Schroe…, Agent, Madeira Beach, FL
Mon Jun 9, 2008
Hi Donald. You asked a very popular question. A Real Estate Professional familiar with your sales area can provide this information when you provide your complete address including city, state and zip code.