Doris,  in Roswell, GA

we have family of 4 moving to the area in june 2008 and we are looking for a good house for rent on a max of

Asked by Doris, Roswell, GA Mon Mar 17, 2008

2500.00. my husband is going to work at nm mi.

Answers

5
Tania Gardere…, Agent, roswell, GA
Thu Jun 5, 2008
Hello Doris,
I currently have a 5 bedroom 3 bath home for sale or lease purchase in Roswell's award winning school district of Mountain Park Elementary and Roswell High. This home is on a private lake and cul-de-sac lot.
Please feel free to call or email me for more information. And visit my website at http://www.itstheperfectspot.com to see photos.
I'd love to help you and your family find the perfect spot! Let me know how I can help.
Deryk Harper, Agent, Alpharetta, GA
Tue Mar 18, 2008
Hi Doris,
We own several rental properties and manage rentals for other clients as well. We have helped dozens of families find rentals in our area. My wife, Debi, is probably out looking at rental homes with clients right now. She is very familiar with current ivnentories and where in our area to find the best homes for lease. You can contact her directly at 770-906-0317 or email her at info@keylocationsforyou.com. She would be happy to help. Good luck and welcome to the neighborhood.
Deryk Harper
Broker Associate
Keller Wiliams Realty North Atlanta
Jolie Abreu, Agent, Boca Raton, FL
Tue Mar 18, 2008
Hi Doris,

I'm actually working with a few families looking for rentals in the area. Please let me know if you'd like me to help you as well.

Jolie
(678) 894-4409
Web Reference:  http://www.helpinghomes.net
Pam Winterba…, Agent, Danville, VA
Mon Mar 17, 2008
Doris....

Thanks for your post and welcome to Trulia. Unfortunately there is not a rental section here. You may want to try your local craigslist, rentals.com or a local property manager. Good luck.
James Dudley, Agent, Suwanee, GA
Mon Mar 17, 2008
Doris,

With a budget of 2,500/month why would you not consider purchasing a home? Are you planning on a short stay?