was wondering what the taxes were and how close to the ocean.am looking for a kitcen with granite counters also interested in anastsia island?

Asked by Dolores Huntoon, Saint Augustine, FL Fri Jun 29, 2012

This question was asked from http://www.trulia.com/property/3088174174-229-Queen-Rd-Saint…

Answers

5
Debby Duenow, Agent, Saint Augustine, FL
Wed Aug 28, 2013
Taxes in St. Augustine area are very reasonable. A market value of $200,000 would mean that taxes would be approximately $1,800 if you homestead or approximately $2,600 if not homesteaded.

This neighborhood is approximately 4 miles to SR206, then you would turn left (east) for only 3 miles, and you are at A1A and SR 206, turn right (south) and beach ramp is 1/2 mile down! You can get to Crescent beach in 10 minutes!
Karen Peil, Agent, Saint Augustine, FL
Sat Jun 30, 2012
Ms. Huntoon,
As the others have said, Anastasia Island would definitely put you closer to the ocean, but the price point on the Island will be a little bit higher. As far as granite counters, please don't rule out a property without them, because that is an easy fix. Look for the things that you really want that you cannot change such as location, size, price point -- and then if the home does not have granite counters, you can add them. If you would like assistance in looking for your St. Augustine Home, please feel free to contact me or visit my website!
Karen Peil, Broker Associate, Prudential Network Realty, 904-501-3070, email: karen.peil@prunet.com, http://www.MyStAugustineHome.com
Edith Karoli…, Agent, Winnetka, IL
Sat Jun 30, 2012
Connect with a good local Realtor!!!!!
That way you have one Realtor who is working in your best interest and on your behalf, and will get you
all the answers you need and find you also the right property for you and will guide you through the entire process...
You may have some below that answered your questions. Be loyal and committed to one agent and he or she will do their very best to find you the right property and guide you. Their services are free
to buyers and renters in most if not all cases, as they will be paid by the Selling / Leasing side
at closing.....

Good Luck to you....

Sincerely yours,
Edith YourRealtor4Life & Chicago and Northern Illinois Expert
Working always in the very BEST interest of her clients, Buyers, Sellers and Investors alike....
Covering for @Properties the city of Chicago, all N and NW suburbs, the fine homes on the
North Shore, and many of the W and SW suburbs, and with her trusted Partner Agents all of
the US and worldwide properties. Edith speaks French, German, some Spanish and other.....
@Properties, 30 Green Bay Rd, Winnetka, Illinois 60093 ---- EdithDoesItRight@yahoo.com or EdithSellsHomes@gmail.com Check out my website at htttp://www.tinyurl.com/MeetEdithHere
get to know me better and learn about my experience, expertise, services available and letters of recommendation of former clients..... Also you can sign up on my site to search for properties in my expanded service area. HAVE THE MOST WONDERFUL DAY :)
Jeff Metcalf, Agent, Saint Augustine, FL
Sat Jun 30, 2012
Hi Ms. Huntoon,

Looks like you've already got your answers so here is a link to some other homes on Anastasia Island that are similar to this one. All are 3BR/2BA minimum and range from $135K to $235K. Let me know if you see something you like. I live on the island so I am very familiar with the area and would be happy to answer any questions you have. Talk soon~

Please click the link below to view details, pics & maps of the homes.
http://www.bor-mls.com/sag/maildoc/sd_LLEGu720120630100453.html

Jeff Metcalf, REALTOR(R)
Watson Realty Corp.
(904)495-0115
http://www.Realty2Reality.com
Gene Johnson, Agent, Saint Augustine, FL
Fri Jun 29, 2012
Thank you for your question, the 2011 real estate taxes for were 1544.86, and that is with the homestead exemption. 229 Queen Rd is still available, however is approx. 3 blocks from the intracoastal waterway and the ocean and st augustine beaches would be approx. 10 minutes away. Hope this information helps, if we can be of further assistance please dont hesitiate to put "Team Johnson" to work for you.

Gene Johnson
904-495-0113
teamjohnson@watsonrealtycorp.com