sold price for 10429 milano st. n.w.

Asked by rainayita, Albuquerque, NM Thu Jun 13, 2013

This question was asked from http://www.trulia.com/homes/New_Mexico/Albuquerque/sold/1531…

Answers

1
Steve Quinta…, Agent, Albuquerque, NM
Fri Jun 14, 2013
I can give you the sold price of this property if I know that you want or need that information to support your real estate buying, selling, or appraising activities.

Brokers with access to this information usually get it from the MLS. The MLS owns that information and it is confidential except when used as described in the first sentence, above. The rules states:

"Listing data or Service Compilation will not be used in any manner not directly supporting the buying, selling, leasing, or appraising of real estate unless authorized by The Service." MLS Rules and Regulations 10.3.

Please contact me if you have an interest in buying, selling or appraising real estate and we can discuss the sale price of 10429 Milano St. NW.

Steve Quintana, 505-362-2328