show comparable sales

Asked by Drich49, Clifton, NJ Thu Jan 30, 2014

This question was asked from http://www.trulia.com/property/3129608385-39-Nishuane-Rd-Mon…

Answers

6
Andrew Tisel…, Agent, Clifton, NJ
Fri Jan 31, 2014
Hi

Are you looking to buy or sell?
Contact me and I can provide you with Comparables
Amania Salus…, , Montclair, NJ
Thu Jan 30, 2014
Part of our job as Realtors and mostly as buyer's agents is to provide our buyer's with a comparative market analysis in reference to the home they are interested in buying. Your Realtor should be able to provide this information to you. If you don't have a Realtor perhaps it would be in your best interest to start interviewing local agents.

"Your Satisfaction Is Our Passion"

Amania Saluste
Realtor Associate

Mobile: 917-740-5218

Exit Platinum Realty

200 Claremont Avenue
Montclair, NJ 07042
Office: 973-746- 4777
Email: amaniasaluste@gmail.com
Amania Salus…, , Montclair, NJ
Thu Jan 30, 2014

"Your Satisfaction Is Our Passion"

Amania Saluste
Realtor Associate

Mobile: 917-740-5218

Exit Platinum Realty

200 Claremont Avenue
Montclair, NJ 07042
Office: 973-746- 4777
Email: amaniasaluste@gmail.com
Heather Stone, Agent, Black Forest, CO
Thu Jan 30, 2014
You can also contact a local property assessor and ask what area they would use for a comparable analysis on this property. We have done that a few times and it really helps.
Anna M Brocco, Agent, Williston Park, NY
Thu Jan 30, 2014
Consider working with an agent of your own who can provide such information and more...
Ellena Daviet, Agent, Montclair, NJ
Thu Jan 30, 2014
Hi Drich49,
That is difficult.there are not many 2 Br houses in the area to pull for comparables. I know I live in the area.the solds go anywhere from 138 to 400. There are two other on the market tha is competition for this house and they are 150& 350. there are a lot of variables; neighborhood, closeness to train, bus, shopping? The neighborhood is good. Generally buyers want more thatn 2 bedrooms. If you are interested and want to take a look I would be happy to show it to you. You can reach me at 973-632-4774 or edaviet@comcast.net. If not good luck with your search.