Laura, Home Buyer in Austin, TX

shady hollow homes for sale

Asked by Laura, Austin, TX Mon Jul 1, 2013

This question was asked from http://www.trulia.com/property/3009889459-2716-Arroyo-Blanco…

Answers

6
Eric Hegwr, Agent, Austin, TX
Tue Jul 2, 2013
Howdy!

Homes in Shady Hollow are selling like hot cakes right now. If you are looking to move give me a call or send me an email, and I'll help you find a home like this one (or better)

Cheers,

Eric
http://www.EricEstate.com
eric@EricEstate.com
Steven Nusin…, Agent, Austin, TX
Mon Jul 1, 2013
Hi Laura,

As you have heard, this home is currently under contract. My family lives, uses the amenities, shops, and attends the schools in Shady Hollow.

I have done quite a bit of work in the area, and I would be happy to discuss and help you with your home search without obligation

Please feel free to contact me anytime.

Steve Nusinow
(512)922-7588
JOSEPH E JAR…, Agent, Austin, TX
Mon Jul 1, 2013
Laura, that house is already under contract, but if you are not yet working with a Realtor, I'd be happy to help you find another that is available. I know that area quite well, as I've done quite a bit of business there and my brother lives there, and I represent buyers like you at no cost. I also have a great team of lenders, inspectors, etc. to help us with the pre-approval and other steps of the process.

Let me know if you'd like some excellent, free assistance and I will be glad to help. I set my buyers up with a real time website directly into the MLS so you will see everything available for sale, and be updated daily with any new listings and price drops, before consumer websites get the information. It is a great tool for my buyers and an excellent tool in a market like this that is so hot! As they say, the early bird gets the worm... Thanks, Joe

Joe Jarusinsky, Realtor/Master Instructor, Keller Williams Realty, Austin's #1 Real Estate Company, Ranked #1 by Buyers and Sellers (JD Power & Assoc. 2012) Call 512-261-4415
Ronald Culli…, Agent, Austin, TX
Mon Jul 1, 2013
Hello Laura.

As noted, this home is under contract. That's pretty much the story for all the good areas of Austin, it has become a hot seller's market and buyers have to react swiftly to get a home they are interested in. If you're not already working with an agent, then please contact me to discuss what you're looking for in terms of a home and then we can get to work finding homes for you before they disappear.

Ron Cullinan
Avalar Austin
GRI, CRS, ABR, CLHMS, e-Pro
512-799-3239
austin_realtor@earthlink.net
http://www.austinonlinehomes.com
Bill Austin, Agent, Austin, TX
Mon Jul 1, 2013
Laura,
Shady Hollow and the surrounding area is a very desirable & active market. Homes are selling very fast as the overall market it tight.
If I can help in a more detailed manner contact me directly.
Anna Culina, Agent, Austin, TX
Mon Jul 1, 2013
Laura,

What is your question? This house is under contract.

Anna