seem to be up and down for homes in this are, are they selling?

Asked by Alyn918, Peoria, AZ Sat Sep 29, 2012

This question was asked from http://www.trulia.com/property/3092271503-7344-W-Corrine-Dr-…

Answers

4
Chris & Michelle Spalding’s answer
Chris & Mich…, Agent, Glendale, AZ
Sun Oct 7, 2012
Homes are selling for sure, as long as they are priced fairly. Some sellers seem to be trying to take advantage of the low inventory and overpricing homes. When appraisals come in low they are hoping the buyers will come out of pocket for the difference. I always advise my clients not to start life in their new home under water! Its still a strange market with a combination of about 12% foreclosures, 29% short sales and very low inventory.
Chris Collins, Agent, Peoria, AZ
Sat Sep 29, 2012
i have buyers that cannot find a home in Peoria so if you are looking to sell please give me a call.
Chris - 602-290-0950
Jana Haren, Agent, Goodyear, AZ
Sat Sep 29, 2012
Absolutely they are selling. With a low inventory of houses for sale and an abundance of buyers, a house that is priced fairly is going to go quickly.
Teresa Rubio…, Agent, Peoria, AZ
Sat Sep 29, 2012
Yes they are selling, with our inventory and interest rates low. There are lots of buyers looking for a home. Pricing a home just needs to be realistic for the area.